Rebellion Roads E-Bike Rentals & Tours
More Information

Ways to Experience Rebellion Roads E-Bike Rentals & Tours
from US$109.00
More Info
All reviews isle of palms sullivan's island visiting charleston shem creek ty helmets instructions rode fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Vince was a great guide. I’ve never been on an electric bike and Vince explained the details of using the bike in a way I could easily understand. Can I just say I’m 69?

Riding the electric bike is some of the most fun I’ve had. Vince took us everywhere, through beautiful marshes, neighborhoods, the hot spots at Shem Creek, over the bridge to Sullivan’s island, the beach, and Ft. Moultrie.

My husband (71) and I would recommend this trip to anyone who enjoys being on a bike. Let me also say that I rarely ride a bike; I have a cruiser at home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just wonderful. We had a beautiful Sunday morning. Two couples on 4 ebikes. Rebellion Road delivered and set us up for a half day ride. It couldn’t have been better. We know our way around so we didn’t need a guide. Finished with a jaunt down the hard packed beach. A great vacation day. Try this trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went on the Coastal cruise tour and we had an amazing time. Our guide Vince was great - he made sure we all understood how to use the electric bikes and made sure we were safe.

We explored quaint neighborhoods and beautiful coastal views. Favorite part was riding on the beach!

Highly recommend checking out their tours. We plan on doing the Patriot tour when we return.

Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

The service and the bike were fantastic! The attendant went over bike operation and safety tips, made sure we were on the correct bike for our size and experience, and gave us a map and great tips.on where to ride. He answered a ton of questions before we started, and our rental time didn't start until we left the lot! We rode over the bridge and all over downtown Charleston and back and still had about 50% battery left. The bikes are safe and well maintained. A LOT of fun to ride! Highly recommend this company while in Charleston. Oh.. you can buy a new Rebellion Roads bike there too!

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 11 May 2021 via mobile

We are local here in Charleston, but what an awesome way to experience our incredible City. The bikes are fun and easy to use. This is something we will definitely do again when we have relatives come and visit.