“Lovely lunch”

Saveurs Du Monde Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Mount Pleasant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A little delight in a shopping complex. Wonderful French pasteries, meringues, crepes, tartines, quiches, panini and salads. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Better than you will find in France and no plane ticket required. Welcoming counter service. Reasonable pricing. Great for singles, couples, friends, and families. Easy access and parking. Made fresh daily. Menu and hours online. Get some to go also. Special coffees available. Great for meal or coffee break. Clean and fresh.
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This place is a true gem. It is counter order and then they will bring to your table. Indoor and outdoor seating. Had a delightful lunch of the quiche of the day and salad. It was prepared to perfection! Most of the ingredients are locally sourced. Everything was so fresh! Very affordable. Had an orange macaroon for dessert. All the desserts looked incredible. Will be back!

Reviewed 7 April 2017

stopped by for a breakfast meeting and had a delicious breakfast of french toast and fresh fruit along with their excellent coffee. I enjoyed it and would go back

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to sit & relax with a friend or by yourself. Good food -good coffee -great pastries,
Very nice owners who are very involved in making their restaurant both inviting and delicious.
You can also carry-out.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

While on vacation we went to Saveurs Du Monde Cafe twice within a week because it is so good. My wife loves Cafe Au Lait and said hers was one of the best she has had. The restaurant is mainly a coffee and pastry establishment, but we had some wonderful breakfast items. The ham, cheese and bechamel croissant was delicious. Everything was so fresh. They were very busy when we were there, but the service was friendly and prompt. I highly recommend this restaurant. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I shared the 3 quiche sampler and a cheese and berry pastry. It was delicious. We fought over the final bite of the pastry. I told my husband next time he thinks to get me flowers, pick up a pastry from here instead. We didn't try any beverages but I'm sure I will take friends here in the near future for a coffee and pastry. Cute place. Only complaint is the prices seem a bit high.