“Delicious food”

Red Drum
Ranked #16 of 360 Restaurants in Mount Pleasant
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Gastropub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pherigo
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

Food was great! Steak was cooked just the way I wanted. We had the Nachos for our appetizer and I couldn't get enough. Service was ok, only thing that made me give it a 3 is the lighting. It is very dim inside which I guess is good for more of a bar scene kind of place. But over all I did enjoy our dinner.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Great place - they take reservations, Clean and beautiful inside, I had the fish special and it was incredible. Lovely place

Reviewed 14 July 2015

Do not discount restaurants that are not located downtown Charleston! This Mount Pleasant restaurant is obviously a local favorite! It was bustling with the young and old alike. The food is flavorful and the portions are generous! They also have the best shrimp and grits in the low country! I will definitely return!

Reviewed 9 July 2015

My husband and I had a nice brunch at Red Drum on Sunday. The bottomless Bellini was a great deal (and they had bottomless Mimosa's as well). My Shrimp and Grits were great...I just felt it could have had a few more shrimp in it...and a little more of the bacon, as it was delicious.
My husband had the Eggs Benedict. It was on the small side. Very surprising portion, so he was glad he added the kid's french toast from the menu.

Great meal.

1  Thank lesliecothren
Reviewed 9 July 2015

Very nice place and romantic in a charming city of Mt Pleasant. We loved the menu and our waitress was fabulous. That can make or break your experience. We will be back!!