“Great food, great service, lovely setting”

Inlet Provision Company
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Reviewed 1 June 2021

We spent a week in the MB area and ate twice at Inlet Provision we enjoyed it so much. Due to Covid, we choose to get there by 5:30 so we could have an outdoor table; as it turned out only a couple of groups choose to eat indoors....everyone wanted to be out enjoying the inlet environment and the nice weather. We sat in a covered area the first time because of threatening inclement weather. My husband had the strip steak (perfect med rare) and I had the scallops with mushroom risotto. Perfect!! Then we opted for the key lime pie - little did we know what a large portion this would be, but we ate every last ounce of it. Later that week we had been hiking in Huntington Beach Park and stopped again for dinner. This time it was a gorgeous day so we ate outside on the open deck. A little cool but the sun was so delightful and we struck up a conversation with a local couple. This time I had the IPC Special with crab cake, shrimp and loaded baked potato cake (really really yummy) and my husband has the strip steak again. Service was absolutely wonderful - friendly, attentive, helpful.....just a real joy to finally be served a hot meal and have wonderful wait staff.

We considered Russell's across the street, but Inlet Provision is right on the inlet and it's just a delightful view. A few boats coming and going, the marsh and water and just a peacefulness. Couldn't ask for better food and ambience.

1  Thank Lorel D
Write a reviewReviews (303)

Reviewed 19 May 2021

When we visited Huntington State Park, this restaurant was recommended to us. Wonderful food, great atmosphere eating by the water, friendly waitress (Thanks, Michelle M!) and quick service! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

My wife and I happened upon this great place for food and drinks by chance... The quality and atmosphere was what we were searching for all week! So do yourself a favor and drive past all the packed restaurants of Murrels inlet and go to Provision company...
Great low country boil and steak, excellent appetizers and drinks, awesome selection of craft brews, and don't forget their Keylime pie in a jar! Wow!
Next we really want to try their sister restaurant Hot Fish next door...

1  Thank jimcD583DT
Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

We dropped in for dinner and ordered the Pretzel Board appetizer and it was delicious. Our entrees were the Filet with potato cake and sautéed veggies AND the Seafood Platter . The steak was cooked perfect and my seafood was great and lightly battered. The crab cake was definitely different because it had a very strong herb flavor( rosemary I think) and was not my favorite. Our waitress was as cute as could be.

1  Thank S1849DHmichaelf
Reviewed 9 May 2021

We enjoyed our 35th anniversary dinner here. Despite SC not requiring masks at this time we were felt comfortable and socially distanced very adequately. We enjoyed a late lunch/early dinner on the covered patio. Despite hot temperatures that day, it was very pleasant and breezy on the pation. Our server, Kevin, was wonderful. He seemed to enjoy working here and the attitude made such a difference. They were very accommodating in making a cocktail for me (though it wasn't listed on the menu) and served local brew for my husband. Food was good and enjoyable. The view is perfect, overlooking the marsh/sea.