“Great food but a bit pricey”

Drunken Jack's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 151 Restaurants in Murrells Inlet
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The menu selections were excellent as well as the food. The views onto the Inlet were incredible. I think was a bit pricey compared to other restaurants in the area. Make this one for a special event.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,222)

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. The views of water were very pretty and comforting. I would like to just sit and relax there.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had very good food here and the goats on the inlet outside our window was quite entertaining ..They have a small but very well kept salad bar to compliment your meal. the portions are huge in the south. The service was excellent. We did have about an hour wait but, you can go to the downstairs bar to wait where there is also entertainment.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

My mom and I went there for lunch today. I ordered boom boom shrimp and had their salad bar. My mom had the shrimp po boy. First the server Jamie was absolutely awesome. He made the experience really enjoyable so thank you for that Jamie. Now the salad bar..... it is the freshest salad bar I’ve had around- nothing was brown or wilting. Loved it. Do try the tomato basil dressing. The boom boom shrimp is honestly the best in the area. My moms Po Boy was huge! She loved it. So if you are in the area try it out you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Our bartender, Troy was awesome. We had so much fun with him! The bantering back and forth about the Ohio state football game was a blast! Thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent there. Added bonus was the great crab legs and Mahi Mahi!