“Ahi Tuna!!!”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 21 November 2017

The ahi tuna is just amazing. Best sauce I've every had, they make all their dressings and sauces in house. You sadly cannot buy them at a store. Worth the wait!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,221)

Reviewed 18 November 2017

In October my husband and I visited the Myrtle Beach are to become familiar with where we would be living in a couple of years. We stopped by Drunken Jack's for a mid-day meal. It was a beautiful day and we sat on the sizeable outside deck overlooking the Intercoastal. Just beautiful, relaxing and a perfect day for an outdoor lunch. We ordered their Special of the day which provided a lot of bang for your buck! I am happy to report that service was spot on, and the food was terrific and plentiful. Nice menu, fish being caught right off the dock below and we will definately be returning in Dec. when we revisit!

1  Thank Maggie A
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We were looking for local, fresh seafood and were not disappointed! We had the chose e items platter and everything was delicious. Our table had a great view of the water, and our waiter was delightful

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We've eaten here a few times and have yet to be disappointed. We had a table at the window overlooking the Inlet. I had the Steak Neptune (two petite filet mignons with grilled shrimp, scallops and lobster and a cream sauce). My wife had scallops and a crab cake. She loves scallops, and these were delicious. The crab cake, unlike most, was more crab than filler. My meal was prepared to perfection. It consisted of 2, probably 3 oz. filets, 3 scallops, 4 shrimp, and 2 good-sized pieces of lobster. Items at the salad bar were very fresh. This place is a little on the pricey side for the area, but worth every penny. I've dined in some pretty fancy restaurants around the US and in Europe. Maybe it's my appreciation for simple but well-prepared food, but this meal has to be in the top 5 of all time.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

We had the shrimp and crab dip that we shared . It was deliciousi order it
I had the She crap soup was ok in Florida at salt water cafe is much better