“Super Service and Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Best cactus blossom we have had at any Texas Roadhouse in the US. Our food was cooked the way we requested. Rachel was a great waitress and we never had to ask for anything. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a fairly early dinner with my wife on a Sunday. As always the place was packed but we did not have to wait and we got seated fairly quickly. And as always the staff is friendly with atmospheres upbeat and the wait staff are all friendly and energetic. We placed an order of very simple items with nothing special and we asked to be cooked well done. We waited for 45 minutes for hamburger steak baked sweet potato and when it came out it was raw. This is the second review that I have made on this establishment in the past couple years the first one gave them an excellent rating but this one is much different. In the past year we have been to this establishment on two separate occasions and each time we have been so disappointed this service was fair but the food has been horrible. And when we merged it to the managers they looked as if they were doing as a favor to let it sit there and eat and for them to take our money. I will not spend my hard-earned money on food that’s not fit for a dog to eat and the owners or managers not even tryTo correct the problem. The Texas Roadhouse in Gastonia North Carolina should give them some lessons I teach the management how to treat your customers.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

ABBY, our waitress was pleasant and very efficient on our visit to Texas Roadhouse on Saturday December 30th. The salads were great and the steaks, roadkill and other items were delicious.

We had a problem (not yet resolved) with an e-certificate and management was extremely helpful. A fun place to eat, with great food.

Reviewed 26 December 2017

We were traveling with family members who think that the Texas Roadhouse is the height of fine cuisine, so we went along.
The food was just OK, the atmosphere was loud, but the service was terrific. Robert, our server, took good care of us.
I really wasn't interested in much on the menu, I had the steak salad which was large but relatively unmemorable.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

The four of us made our way to the booth and reviewed the menu. We devoured the dinner rolls and our server brought another basket. Two had the sirloin dinner, one had grilled shrimp, and I had the full rack of ribs. Beer was nice and cold. My ribs were indeed "fall off the bone". Always a nice pick, especially when one is being treated to dinner.