Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
GOD's Creation

My kids and I were very nervous because we can't swim. In addition to we had never been on a boat... read more

Reviewed yesterday
La-Tina S
Dolphin tour

This was a very fun experience and affordable. You can tell they love this job and they are very... read more

Reviewed yesterday
jaydacincy
Cincinnati, Ohio

1,713 results
All reviews dolphin tour fish dolphin watch head boat gulf stream captain jamie eco tour sea bass saw dolphins blue wave great trip hour trip sea life jet ski a lot of fun next year sunset cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021

I had an awesome time. The deck hands were great help!! I caught a total of 10 fish(9 sea bass and 1 lizard head fish)

Reviewed 31 May 2021

The Trip experience was good but it’s your luck which plays major role for dolphin watch. The captain n crew was great. Overall good sail in a sea !

Reviewed 30 May 2021

Me and my friend went on the “dolphin” cruise but we didn’t end up seeing any dolphins on the whole trip.

Date of experience: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
CrazySisterMarina, Boat Owner and Operator at Crazy Sister Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Thank you so much for your response concerning the recent adventure you took with us.
You gave us a great opportunity for us to educate you and potential customers
that may read this post.

It has always been our policy to be honest and straight forward with our guests. It is our hope that every customer will read our website thoroughly, so that they will be armed with the necessary information in order to make an informed decision before boarding our vessel in regards to guaranteed sightings. However, we realize that some people choose not to read this very important material. So with that in mind, I will quote a portion of the verbal briefing I have given on the boat, just before departure every trip for years.

“ I would like to take a minute and go over a few things about the trip. Number one, we are
dealing with wildlife and Mother Nature. SO!, there are no guarantees about anything. I am
not the dolphin whisperer and this is not Seaworld. We have to go out and search for these
animals. Sometimes they are not around, sometimes we have to ride a while and sometimes
we get lucky and they are right outside the jetties. You never know where they’re going to be,
how many there will be or what they will be doing when we find them. Number two, I have no
control over the wind, the waves, the wildlife, or the weather. Again, we are dealing with Mother
Nature. SO! If the winds to windy, the sun is to shiny, the waters to wet, and the beach is to
sandy and you want to go on trip advisor and tell the world how I sucked as a Captain and ruined
your whole vacation, let me know now! I will let you off the boat, I will give you a refund and we
will call it even with each other.”

Between the information on our website and the departure briefing you still chose to go on this
trip.

We do not guarantee dolphins because it is a deceptive and exploitive business practice that is discouraged by the Dolphin Smart program run by the National Marine Fisheries. I urge you to google it and read up on it..

So, in the future, I would encourage you to educate yourself fully about any outdoor activity that you
are planning by reading their website completely. I think this will help you plan for and schedule
for, any possibilities that Mother Nature may throw at you.

Reviewed 29 May 2021

The captain was hilarious and very knowledgeable. Had my fiance with me who can't swim, has never been on a boat in the ocean, and is terrified of water yet she was completely at ease and had the time of her life. Even without the dolphins showing up its a trip you should not miss and will not regret. We did get the privilege of seeing and touching cannonball jellyfish which was a fantastic experience. We will be going back every time we return for vacation. This was the highlight of our entire trip and anyone who complains for not seeing dolphins is totally clueless as to how nature works.

1  Thank figgyx2008
Reviewed 28 May 2021

The process of reserving, getting and enjoying this 1/2 day trip boating was easy, just easy!! We had the best time, everyone was super helpful and the boat was very nice.