Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall
Hampton.com
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
US$439
US$409
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$146
Orbitz.com
US$329
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$144
US$135
All reviewsgreat hotelclose to the airportminutes from the airportclean hotelbusiness tripminute drivehotel stayconvenient locationbusiness centerrecommend this hoteleasy accessexcellent stayfitness centerdefinitely stay here againfree breakfastoutdoor poolfront desk staff
Reviewed 29 March 2018

We was in town for my wife job, the hotel was close to it and was in a good location to have fun in the evenings. The mall was next door and plenty of places to grab a bite to eat. The beach was just a few miles away.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HGIMB1, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you from the entire team here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Myrtle Beach for taking a moment to share some feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad you were able to enjoy yourself while you were here and we hope to see you again in the near future if your wife is needed back in the area.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Had an early flight out of MB. Very clean, nice hotel. Very close to airport. Nice indoor and out door pools. Walking distance to a lot of restaurants and shopping. Not too far from the beach. Maybe 10 minute drive

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGIMB1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share some feedback in regards to your most recent stay with us here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Myrtle Beach. All of us are glad you were able to use our proximity to the airport to your advantage and hope your flight went off on time. We hope to see you again next time you are back in the area.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

This place was an oasis after a stressful drive. Right next to what looked like a good sized mall, the amenities are nice, including the full bar and restaurant. I had a room on the top floor, which was nice, no little feet overhead, but it was a little noisy (shower, doors, etc). Comfortable bed too, plenty of parking. Gas station right around the corner, and just a few minutes to the airport. One of the nicer ones.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the top floor if you don't have kids, and on a corner.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Peggy M,

The entire team here is very happy we were able to put you at ease after your stressful drive. Every team member here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Myrtle beach wants all of our guests no matter their reason for traveling to find us as that oasis they can come to and relax. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and we hope to see you again hopefully after a much less stressful drive.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

Overall, this hotel is relatively clean. When I initially entered my room, I noticed chunks of "something" around the toilet bowl and a little on the toilet seat. I immediately contacted the front desk to send someone up to clean it. The problem was rectified; however, I don't understand how the person who initially cleaned the room could has missed seeing this. I noted no other housekeeping issues. To be honest, I didn't find my bed comfortable at all. I stayed a total of three nites and each morning I arose with knots in my back and neck. I woke up with the worst headache on the second nite. I'm not sure if it was the pillows or the mattress, but I definitely could not get comfortable in my king sized bed. I noticed a very stinky smell from the sink every time I ran the faucet. At first, I didn't think anything of it being that this is Myrtle Beach, I assumed that maybe the smell was from algae. However, on my third day, I realized that while I consistently noticed this odor at the bathroom faucet, I never noticed this odor in the shower. I thought that was odd. To end on a high note, I will say that the early breakfast crew members are amazing. I found them to be very polite and helpful.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank VOMITCHELL
HGIMB1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback in regards to your stay. I am sorry we were not able to provide you with the award winning service our property is know for. It is unfortunate that you were unable to get a good nights rest while you were here as the mattresses in our rooms are less than a year old and we continually rotate our pillows to insure they maintain their softness or firmness. There is no excuse for the bathroom and I do apologize our maintenance department had done some work on the room and did not do an effective job in making sure it was clean and ready like they should have. I do hope you will give our property another opportunity to have you as our guest if your travels bring you back to Myrtle Beach so you can truly experience our award winning hotel and hospitality.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Easy shuttle service from the airport. Clean room with comfy beds, soft towels, quiet atmosphere. Breakfast buffet available. Friendly helful.staff and you can leave your vehicle while out of town.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HGIMB1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach/Coastal Grand Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thank you from all of us here at the Hilton Garden Inn in Myrtle Beach for taking the time to give is some feedback in regards to your recent stay with us. I am glad the team and the amenities here were to your liking. Yes we do have a park stay and fly rate during certain times of the year so I recommend checking on its availability each time before you come.