“Absolutely the BEST Horseback Riding Myrtle Beach has to offer!”

Horseback Riding of Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We do trail rides that are about 90 minutes and they are mostly shaded in a country setting. Rides are walk/trot for those that are able to trot otherwise only walking. Pictures are taken during ride and and transferred to your phone at the of the ride. All rides are done by reservations. We also offer Gift Certificates. Ride times: 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 (depending on bookings) Mon - Sat (we do not ride on Sundays). Reservations are 7 days a week 8am to 8pm.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I cannot say Enough good things about this place!When I moved here 7yrs ago&was looking for my horsey-fix,I rode with Three different stable before I stumbled across this gem!Now,it's the only place I ride in Myrtle Beach! The other places,I felt more like a number, but Buster (the owner), he makes you feel right @home! He's southern hospitality with some spice! &the horses are so well trained &cared for &happy,it's obvious they're loved like family! Whether on the beach or the trails,you get More than your money's worth riding here!My son has even found a renewed interest in horses after riding with Buster,&Dart,his Fave pony!Don't waste your cash anywhere else,this is the BEST experience you'll find on horseback!

2  Thank MamaNik420
in 39 reviews
"vacation"
in 29 reviews

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great experience for a family. Our guides were awesome and the horses are well trained and easy to ride. Great job!

1  Thank Wigsman
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We are from WV and had a great time while on our vacation. Buster and Heather the guides were very friendly and experienced. They talked to us the whole time and even provided us with pics. The horses were very well mannered and easy to handle. The horses are also well cared for. You can tell they care for their horses and customers.

1  Thank WildWonderfulHarpers
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a great time horseback riding. The horses are well taken care of and very knowledgeable guides. The experience was very relaxing. We enjoyed all 90 minutes of our ride! The trails were nicely shaded. Jake is the best horse and I can't wait to ride again. Highly recommended!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

I really didn't know what to expect, being that my little girl nor I had ever riden a horse. Please let me tell you that the experience I had was AWESOME!!!! From the moment we got out of our car until even after we left we felt welcome. The handler there was very hands on and helpful giving us a little knowledge here and there. If you are considering horseback riding then this is certainly where you want to be. Hands down the best time and your hard earned money well spent. My child is still talking about these horses and her love for them. I knew I was her Hero before but these Horses have just taken me to a notch above Clark Kent.. Thanks a ton and we look forward to seeing you very soon. DON'T MISS OUT CALL TODAY!!!!

1  Thank Todd w