“EVERYTHING I WANTED!!!”

Horseback Riding of Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We do trail rides that are about 90 minutes and they are mostly shaded in a country setting. Rides are walk/trot for those that are able to trot otherwise only walking. Pictures are taken during ride and and transferred to your phone at the of the ride. All rides are done by reservations. We also offer Gift Certificates. Ride times: 10:00, 12:00, 2:00 and 4:00 (depending on bookings) Mon - Sat (we do not ride on Sundays). Reservations are 7 days a week 8am to 8pm.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I've been wanting to go horseback riding for a while this is everything I wanted!!! The staff was amazing I felt at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most definitely will be back!!!! It's down home country!!! Brett and Buster were awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!!!!

All reviews
in 29 reviews
"pics"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I cannot say Enough good things about this place!When I moved here 7yrs ago&was looking for my horsey-fix,I rode with Three different stable before I stumbled across this gem!Now,it's the only place I ride in Myrtle Beach! The other places,I felt more like a number, but Buster (the owner), he makes you feel right @home! He's southern hospitality with some spice! &the horses are so well trained &cared for &happy,it's obvious they're loved like family! Whether on the beach or the trails,you get More than your money's worth riding here!My son has even found a renewed interest in horses after riding with Buster,&Dart,his Fave pony!Don't waste your cash anywhere else,this is the BEST experience you'll find on horseback!

2  Thank MamaNik420
Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great experience for a family. Our guides were awesome and the horses are well trained and easy to ride. Great job!

1  Thank Wigsman
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We are from WV and had a great time while on our vacation. Buster and Heather the guides were very friendly and experienced. They talked to us the whole time and even provided us with pics. The horses were very well mannered and easy to handle. The horses are also well cared for. You can tell they care for their horses and customers.

1  Thank WildWonderfulHarpers