“Put Blueberry's Grill on your list!”
Review of Blueberry's GRILL

Blueberry's GRILL
Ranked #32 of 963 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Description: Opened in January 2017, Blueberry's Grill is the ultimate culinary experience. Tour the kitchen where the passion and creativity begins, and discover the secret of the delicious ingredients and flawless preparation A dream and a vision.. A passion for pleasing. Chef Evi presents Blueberry's Grill. Tantalize your taste buds with unique twists on your favorite classic foods, prepared with only the finest, fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Blueberry's is in a little strip mall. So many great restaurants in strip malls these days! It is nice a bright Inside with a mixture of tables and booths. Also, outside seating. Wasn't too busy so we were seated right away. Our server was cheerful, helpful and brought us coffee as soon as we asked for it and took our order right away. Hubby ordered the eggs with bacon, toasted blueberry muffin, apples slices and peanut butter. The eggs were good but it was really all about the blueberry muffin. Really toasted, loads of blueberries, light and moist! Excellent! I ordered one of Blueberry's Grill favorites, Country Eggs Benedict. Two poached eggs on fried green tomatoes, bacon and hollandaise on an english muffin. Absolutely, delicious! The english muffin was not too soft and not to crunchy. The fried green tomatoes were crispy and not greasy. Bacon was just right, eggs poached to the perfect consistency. Oozing out to ger soaked up by the tomatoes and muffin! I think it may have been one of the best eggs benedict I have ever had! The accompanying potatoes were crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside.

This place is just delicious and can see return visit before we leave Myrtle Beach!

Don't leave without having the blueberry muffin!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

My friends and I enjoyed Blueberry's so much, we went 2 days in a row! It was packed, but the wait wasn't long and the staff was so friendly and helpful. I had a delicious mimosa and others had Bloody Marys--very cool because there was a self-serve Bloody Mary bar! The first day I had the Melted Scrambler--amazing!! I would totally get it again! The next day I had an omelet, the Carolinians. Very delicious! The second day, the owner was really helpful because one of us had a flight to catch. He made sure we were seated asap and that our orders were out quickly. Stephania was excellent as our server today! The next time I'm in MB, I will be returning to Blueberry's!

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I have heard from coworkers that this was the new breakfast place in town so we had to give it a try. Man, they sure were right. I had the Monte Cristo and it was a delicious. My wife had the smoked salmon croissant and she loved it. We both got mimosas and enjoyed those as well. We split one of their grilled blueberry muffins and it did not disappoint either! Price point was good, service was attentive, and food was delicious. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Lovely server named Viktoria gave us friendly and fast service. My husband really enjoyed his shrimp wrap and I had a great burger.
We really wanted to try a breakfast but there was such a lineup when we returned one morning, we were just too hungry to wait for a table.

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to try a new spot for breakfast and considered Blueberrys Grill below par to our usual breakfast restaurant. I ordered the breakfast sandwich and the cheese was not melted. It looked as though they just slapped the eggs on the cheese. Not good presentation of the sandwich. The atmosphere was more of a cafeteria feel.