“Take out”

Ranked #69 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: High quality & innovative local pizza chain with 6 locations. Choose to dine-in, carryout or get delivery. Serving hand crafted pizzas for over 25 years, including gluten free, vegan and regular Italian crusts. We offer a diverse variety of salads, sandwiches and shareable appetizers. Each location has a great selection of adult beverages and many TV's to enhance your experience.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Got delivery to our condo. Good pizza could have been hotter.
Nice delivery person and the price was ok

Write a ReviewReviews (1,437)

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Myrtle Beach and decided to have a pizza and wings delivered to the pool area of the resort we were staying at. It was decent and a little better than I expected!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Barefoot Landing and needed lunch. Didn't want French fries and we were tired of seafood so were happy to find this pizza place. The service was great and there was no problem substituting roasted red pepper for the onions on our Big Surface pizza. We enjoyed it so much that we took the leftovers back to our hotel room for supper.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Recommend pizza from this shop. We had a Margarita Pizza that was gluten free. Excellent crust and the pizza was great. Delivery was quite a bit longer than told when we ordered, but the taste of this pizza was well worth the wait. Will order from them again when we come in after a long day of driving.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

I ate here for lunch yesterday for the first time, and it will definitely not be the last. The pizza was fresh and hot and the order was processed quickly. I had the barbecue chicken pizza which had red onions and Sweet Baby Ray's sauce. It was loaded with barbecue chicken on the bottom, then some good cheese and the sauce circled around on top. The presentation was good and the taste even better. I would have liked a few more onions, but that is because I really love onions. My waitress was also very nice and attentive, bringing me a refill when I still had a couple of drinks left. The decor was very beachy with some tables made like surfboards. There is also a large bar to the left of the dining area and plenty of televisions to watch during your meal. If you want good pizza at Myrtle Beach, you have to give them a try. There were a lot of different specialty pizza options which makes me want to return to try them.