US$180
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$144
US$118
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$142
US$129
Hampton.com
US$149
US$178
Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
US$80
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$151
US$74
US$254
US$235
Hotels.com
Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$164
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

We ran across this location by being on the strip! We changed from a 2 bedroom condo to stay here and I was totally satisfied. My four daughters also enjoyed themselves so much that we booked rooms to return in July! Great staff!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brencie P
Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

They are remodeling, but everything was stl decently clean to stay in! The prices were good, the service was great! Very friendly, fast and kind. Would stay here again! The room size (ocean view) was very big! Even had a stove, a balcony, way bigger then our $150-$200 a night hotels! We will be back.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Nanitsax3
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Stayed here as a last minute decision. Old and dingy. Even the 1992 tv had a purple picture. Price was good but spend a few dollars more and move on down the road. Ocean view past the dumpster and another building in back.

• Stayed: February 2015
3  Thank cjps06
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Walked in with my wife to ask about rates on Friday Oct 24, 2014 and the lady at the desk acted like it was a problem to even talk to us. I asked when would a manager be in to talk to after about 5 minutes of asking she finally said no manager would be in til Monday. We finally left and went somewhere else. If this is the way they treat people that are trying to be paying customers, I am surprised they are still in business. After being treated this way by these people I wouldn't let my dog stay there.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
7  Thank Nathan A
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Went for my birthday and was on a budget! Stayed 2 nites for the price of 1, compared to any other hotel around! Would most definitely stay here again!! Housekeeping was great and so was the front desk service!! I stayed side view but it was still awesome!

• Stayed: August 2014