US$180
US$142
US$129
Hampton.com
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$118
US$110
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$202
US$142
Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$48
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

US$80
US$117
US$88
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$151
US$84
Groupon.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$214
US$195
Hotels.com
Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$167
US$154
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My first time to Myrtle beach. I loved it here. It was not as great as the higher hotels I'm sure but I had an oceanfront view. For my first time at the beach with my wonderful fiance it made this ky girl very happy. They brought us towels every morning the staff was great and the manager is a very sweet lady.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robin B
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The people around me made my trip not this hotel! The room was not clean; it was straighten up. The bathroom was inside the kitchen. No refunds or discounts due to all of the above and lastly the tension between the staff was jaw dropping! They made us feel unconfutable to ask for anything. And when we needed anything we had to walk to the front desk to get because no phones in the rooms! If you like great Wi-Fi, a kitchen with pots & pans, excellent customer service (with smiling faces), cigarette ashes on your bed when you walk into your room this is the perfect place for you!! With my sarcasm is the honest truth. Lessen Learned... ask for the room key (which you only get 1) to check out the room first before paying!!! Do not let the name fool you -- No resort here!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Mrs_GRITS
Reviewed 24 February 2016

There is not one thing bad about this place! Excellent rooms, excellent staff, just the best place I have ever stayed in Myrtle Beach! I could not get over how friendly everyone was, and how reasonably priced the rooms were for what you were offered. Couldn't be happier!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2015 via mobile

Pulled into this motel on a weeknight without a reservation. My wife is very picky about where she stays , so I did not think she would stay here. She checked the room thoroughly and said it was fine. We booked four nights in an ocean front room and had a great stay. Tina the housekeeper was excellent She had a smile, was polite, and was eager to make sure we had all we needed in our room. Had a beautiful view from our 6th floor balcony. I would stay here again

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Derrick S
Reviewed 5 September 2015

I would recommend to anyone to stay at south sea! The staff was quite pleasant and the rooms was quite comfortable!!The price of the rooms were very reasonable !! If u are in mytle beach you love the spot!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business