US$180
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
US$144
US$118
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

US$142
US$129
Hampton.com
US$178
Doubletree.com
Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
US$72
US$149
US$119
Hotels.com
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$151
US$76
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$254
US$229
Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$167
US$155
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

South seas has always been one of my favorite places to stay at myrtle beach, the customer service is great, the rooms are good, the bed is exceptional, also gave me a late checkout. It just an all around great place to stay and relax. Thanks South seas for all you do for my family.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank nydizzle
Reviewed 25 January 2017

it was great very friendly ppl.,room very clean,service was great,parking was very good had a great vaction the last 4 yrs.the owners are very nice ppl.the sounds of the beach,sunset was cool,the bars,the stores, boardwalk,rides the view everything about it is great whould move their if I could we love it

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cherokee349722
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Recently stayed here over Labor Day week with my wife and kids. We had an oceanfront room on the fourth floor and really enjoyed our stay. The rate for an oceanfront room is very affordable. This was our second year staying here & I think we will probably keep coming back here in the future.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Derrick S
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My first time to Myrtle beach. I loved it here. It was not as great as the higher hotels I'm sure but I had an oceanfront view. For my first time at the beach with my wonderful fiance it made this ky girl very happy. They brought us towels every morning the staff was great and the manager is a very sweet lady.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Robin B
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The people around me made my trip not this hotel! The room was not clean; it was straighten up. The bathroom was inside the kitchen. No refunds or discounts due to all of the above and lastly the tension between the staff was jaw dropping! They made us feel unconfutable to ask for anything. And when we needed anything we had to walk to the front desk to get because no phones in the rooms! If you like great Wi-Fi, a kitchen with pots & pans, excellent customer service (with smiling faces), cigarette ashes on your bed when you walk into your room this is the perfect place for you!! With my sarcasm is the honest truth. Lessen Learned... ask for the room key (which you only get 1) to check out the room first before paying!!! Do not let the name fool you -- No resort here!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family