“"My cheeks still hurt"”

Comedy Cabana
Ranked #2 of 51 Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Myrtle Beach's ONLY 5 Star Comedy Club featuring 3 new professional comics weekly. We are conveniently located in Restaurant Row just a half a mile north of the Carolina Opry and 3 miles south of Barefoot Landing.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 30 April 2018

First off, The staff is wonderful. They meet you at the door and welcome you like your appreciated. They have a very nice cash bar area where you can wait for your show to start if your early and/or waiting for the rest of your party to show up. I saw some reviews on here about the 2 item minimum and yes that is true but this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that has been to a comedy club before. The very nice thing about this one is that the service food. It was Delicious and it does count as one of your items. Now for the show, It was very well organized and flowed great from act to act. Its a smaller very intimate setting, the comics were able to see and interactive with the audience and kept you laughing the whole time. Let me make one thing clear though, this is adult entertainment. Their material is and was meant for adults. I'll finish by saying I will go back and defiantly recommend to friends and family.

1  Thank Jason C
"herb"
in 12 reviews
"showroom"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I love comedy, and when I saw that this club let teens in, I was expecting a fun night....somewhat clean natured from the comics. nope. I was mortified by the material of the m.c. as well as the first 2 comics. the main comic Eddie Clark saved it. he was actually very funny. the club was nice, there is a 2 item minimum....per person. and sodas...the cheapest thing, are almost 3 dollars in a tiny skinny glass. I wasn't aware of that...so a reasonable priced night activity had about 20 dollars added to it just in bottled waters. annoying. I wouldn't do it again, even though my teens will be a dulls next time...the first 2 comics last night just were not funny at all.

2  Thank Robin C
Reviewed 1 April 2018

There are a steady stream of comice who perform at the Club, on my visit the headliner was Manny Oliveira (hope I got that right), with Jody Weiner as a supporting performer. It was great. Nice setup for the comics, who interacted with the audience throughout the performances. Really funny stuff. The 2-drink minimum in the theater was no big deal... drinks we pretty inexpensive. Certainly a very different way to spend an evening but one that I will revisit next year when I return for winter vacation. You will have fun!

1  Thank ChasdG
Reviewed 22 March 2018

They do it the way comedy should be done at The Comedy Cabana. The seating, music and overall atmosphere are conducive to what a comedy show is all about! They also get some of the Top Named Acts from across the country and the people who you may have never heard of are just as funny!! A well ran and booked event venue for Comedy!

1  Thank BrianShirley