“Down and Dirty!!!”

Ash Myrtle Beach ATV Tours
Ranked #16 of 38 Tours in Myrtle Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: GUIDED ATV TOURS, THE BEST TIME YOU WILL HAVE IN MYRTLE BEACH SC, APPOX TWO HOURS OF FUNThe Third Ave address is a sub office, phone and mail only.
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We LOVED it!! Adam was our tour guide and was awesome! Don’t worry about not being able to bring your phone, he will get all the good pics you’ll want for you. Definitely remember a change of clothes and maybe some soap if you have plans after! This was an absolute BLAST, we will definitely be back!!

1  Thank Deanna C

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had a lot of fun! There was mud and trails. It is a beautiful place out in the woods and fields. The guide was great, found some good sticky spots!

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This tour has it all, slow challenging trails, a small hill, a bit of a mud pit, and a long fast straight away. Even teenagers could handle this tour. The guides took pictures along the way and sent them no charge. This was way better than a horse trail ride. We will be back.

1  Thank pnaughton
Reviewed 5 August 2017

My friends and I did this ATV tour a couple of weeks ago, sometime in July; needless to say it was a blast. We were all looking for something fun to do that we haven't already done. It doesn't matter the level of experience you have riding a four wheeler, the staff is a huge help in teaching you how to safely maneuver the vehicle. In my opinion this is a great activity to plan for whether it'd be a family trip, something to do with your friends, or if you're traveling on your own. I highly recommend bringing a towel and a change of clothes and shoes - the tour can get pretty wild.
They do offer two tour times - one at 10 am and the second at 1pm. We decided to do the one in the morning and it was the best decision we could've made. Luckily for us the heat wasn't terrible. But overall this was a great experience for my friends and I, and hopefully it will be for you too!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

The ATV tour is amazing and focuses on going through water and other obstacles rather than speed. My twelve year old don had an absolute blast! I was initially concerned about his ability to handle an ATV but he did great and the staff really paid attention to us. The tour is kept at low speed with the exception of a couple hills and a flat area where they let you speed up for a bit. It's well worth the price and was the highlight of our trip today Myrtle Beach. My son is already asking me when we can go back and do it again.

1  Thank Jason M