“Good good ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I always get one of the bowls. It’s a pile of vegetables, meat and rice and has a yummy sauce to go with it. You can make two meals out of it. Recommended

1  Thank ELexington

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I've lived here for years and this is still my go-to stop for a quick and delicious hibachi meal. The white sauce is what makes it. I only wish they included more!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

It’s mind blowing how the manager(Fred) wanted to fight me over getting my fried rice well done(crispy) I had no issues at any hibachi place about doing this. Heck I even told them take your time I’ll wait even 30 minutes. The so called manager was willing to risk his job because he was upset I wanted my rice well done. He said “ don’t start with me, I’ll lose my job to kick a$$” all because he didn’t want to do it. None of the staff would give me any managers email or numbers. This place is unprofessional, my tone was very calm and I would not stand for anyone disrespecting me over a simple request any hibachi does with a pleasure. The rest of the staff were okay , but they did not want to help me get anything done. Fred should be embarrassed he was. I demand to speak to a manager or owner this whole experience was unacceptable.

1  Thank Elie H
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Chicken bowl is the bomb. Very good food at very low prices. I have been eating at Jimmyz for years and it only gets better every time I go.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Food was excellent have had it before always great prepared and tasty, Staff very friendly and fast. Would order again when in the area