Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great time

Had a Great time! Everyone was polite and helpful, they even gave me directions when I couldn’t... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
923chaic
Amazing experience!

We had an absolute blast riding jet skis last week while on vacation! Booking was easy and the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago

from US$43.31
from US$31.99
from US$23.57
More Info
All reviews dolphin tour jet ski backwater adventure sea thunder mb watersports rented a pontoon open ocean bird island no wake intercoastal waterway saw dolphins dolphin watch full throttle grande dunes great guide hour tour amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

There was plenty of room on the boat for my family, the check-in was easy and fast and on time. The customer service was good! We enjoyed the water slide and vibe. Great experience!!! We went back the next day and rented jet skis.

Date of experience: April 2021
Shawn Z, Owner at Myrtle Beach Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for the great comments. We take pride in our guides & staff and the customer service they provide..

Reviewed 7 April 2021

The jet sky instructors Nick and Darion were absolutely amazing, they made sure we knew exactly what we were doing before taking off, and stayed with us the whole time to make sure that we were safe in thw water and that everything was okay, 10/10 service, can’t wait to visit again!!

Reviewed 7 April 2021

This was amazing. Very nice pontoon with plenty of space for the family. Everyone was excellent and very helpful. Beautiful day on the water. I would definitely rent from them again, my kids are still talking about it.

Reviewed 3 April 2021

We took the Dolphin tour during our spring break (3/31). I drove one jet with our daughter (9) and my husband drove the second jet with our other (6). It was our first time rode on jet ski. We spend about 45 minutes of the ride just getting to the ocean, which was fine for the beginners. Actually being out on the ocean was like 15-20 minutes The tour guy Ronnie are very helpful and friendly. it was awesome to watch so many dolphins around....
I would recommend it to anyone looking for a fun excursion! All in all, I'd say we'd definitely come back here if we ever vacation here again. I would like to do the more advanced backwater adventure next time

Date of experience: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 April 2021

I really enjoyed my time Jetskiing. Everyone was really nice, professional and easy book. My tour guide was also very helpful and fun to ride with.!

Date of experience: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed your experience. Look forward to seeing you again soon!