The Marvelous Wonderettes - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Marvelous Wonderettes

I saw the show thursday @ Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Cost $45. The jukebox musical of... read more

Reviewed 11 October 2014
387indy
Coral Springs, Florida
Hilarious!

Saw it when it was playing.... 4 Woman, Dinner Show with great music, singers and storyline! Loved... read more

Reviewed 29 March 2014
nctexan19
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This is a really fun place to go with kids. The whole family participated in the rope course and had a great time. It will take about 2 hours to complete the tour at the Marvelous Wonderettes.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Intimate theater with a talented group of girl singers having fun and sharing their good times with the audience.

Reviewed 1 April 2012

We went to see this show because of its high ratings. I see how older folks might enjoy this show (my husband and I thought it was at least cute) but the younger folks in out group were bored to tears and my son-in-law thought it was a waste of time. Don't go because of high ratings only. It may not be a good choice for families, it wasn't for us.

Reviewed 5 January 2012

Great show, very funny. Liked the dean Martin hour even more. Food could use improvement!

1  Thank ConnecticutITravel
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We really enjoyed the show! The four girls were very talented! The room was delightful and cozy with great atmosphere. We arrived early for the dinner which was very good, plus our servers and everyone there were so nice to us . An overall great experience and I'm glad we went.

2  Thank Mel T