Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$115
US$252
Official Site
US$150
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$221
US$212
Travelocity
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$254
US$243
Sandy Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscoastal carolina universitytanger outletsoversized roomacross the streetnice hotelshopping and restaurantsclean roomscomplimentary breakfastbusiness tripwould definitely stay here againconvenient locationwater pressuregreat place to stayminute driveeasy accessenjoyed my stayfront desk staff
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The hotel is very modern and clean. The staff always smiled and were very friendly. The complimentary breakfast was hot and there was a very good variety. the room was clean and larger than I expected. I used the digital key and thought it was very cool how it recognized when I was nearby the amenities and gave me a digital key for access. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Great customer service, awesome continental breakfast, and the laundry self-service was affordable. I was able to pick my room and use a digital key as a Hilton Honors member, which was pretty cool. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Me and my friends travel here from Louisiana and it was a Very Nice & comfortable hotel! Staff was friendly and helpful. Very clean, room was very spacious! Enjoy our stay! I would recommend everyone to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2018

As always, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We consider Hampton Inns the very best value for the money. Our room was quiet, clean, and roomy. The bed & pillows promoted a very relaxing sleep. The only downside was the five minute wait for hot water at 7:30 am which is the peak demand period.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018

The staff is friendly and nice. Very accommodating and very hard working. Nice breakfast and was different each day we were there for a couple of days. Rooms were clean and had this time two luggage rack stands so my wife and I had separate places to put our luggage. Always a comfortable hotel to stay. Enjoyed the stay very much.

Room Tip: get a suite, plenty of room
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple