Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$80
US$245
Official Site
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$177
US$123
Travelocity
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$174
US$155
Priceline
US$347
3,135 results
All reviewsrocking chairsbath suitefree breakfastbunk bedspool areathe breakfast arealazy riversnorth toweryogurthot breakfastoverlooking the oceanevery morningcommon areasoceanfront roomparking garageoff seasoneasy access to the beach
Reviewed 2 November 2017

This is one of the most beautiful hotels on the beach... Even Myrtle Beach for that matter. And the Staff was amazing especially Nicole. Thanks Nicole for all of your advise on places to go and things to see in the area... Very helpful. I will be staying at this hotel again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Ross L, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Thanks for staying at our Hampton and for your review. Nicole is one of our stars. Please come again. Buddy Lindsay Co Owner

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Hotel was very clean inside and outside , room was super clean, balcony was clean.We stayed on the 4th level, the ocean view was spectacular. The continental breakfast was good (hot and fresh) . The staff was very friendly and helpful.Parking was good. We didn't use the pools , but they looked very clean..

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy L
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Extremely enjoyable stay. Staff were very friendly, rooms very clean, amenities plentiful and great location. Play area for young children is a nice touch. Morning sunrise from oceanfront view was amazing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels in Myrtle Beach, if not the best. Everything is exceptionally clean, the staff is absolutely wonderful. Everybody, no matter their position, says hello and is smiling, and seems to love their job. I wanted to stay an extra day, Court, and I believe Colby at the front desk assured me I could stay an extra day without vacating my current room. As a smoker, this is one of the few nice places in the area that still has smoking rooms. There are only 12 smoking rooms, they are all closed off in a separate wing. I'm slightly disappointed they will be getting rid of them soon. All of the below mentioned complaints for smoking are not applicable to someone smoking in their smoking room with the balcony door closed. I feel there will still be people who will smoke on their balcony although they are not supposed to. I know the ways of the world are going non-smoking, but we are customers too, I've given this hotel $4000 in the last 3 years. I will probably still stay here regardless, smoking is not a determining factor, and it doesn't merit a star reduction. Also, this hotel should utizile the digital key hilton offers through their honors app. Its really convenient.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 October 2017

When we checked in, we were greeted with a smile and felt so welcome immediately... Corrie could not have been more professional and accommodating. My husband and I let Corrie know we were celebrating our anniversary and she took care of us from there, as did Court. They were definitely the HILTON definition standard of customer service. If every hotel I went to could take lessons from those two; I would never have to look for a new one. The hotel has a special charm and warmness to it that you typically do not find in a beach front/town hotel. The rooms were clean, nice, spacious and full of the extra details. Two rockers & table on the porch with an awesome view of the ocean; what more could you ask for. The housekeeping team did an unbelievable job of going the extra mile too and you could tell all of the employees were there for the guest. Breakfast was great as well, and with as many guest as there were in the mornings; I found it amazing that nothing was ever low or lacking. And the parking was free and in the hotel... truly an amazing experience! We will be back ~

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Ross L, Owner at Hampton Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach/Oceanfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for staying at our oceanfront Hampton and thank you so much for you kind review. Our team tries very hard to provide the best in southern hospitality and yes, Corrie and Cort are two of our best. Please come again soon. Buddy Lindsay, Co-Owner