All reviews nice breakfast bed was comfortable restaurants and shopping free breakfast room was large nice stay laundry room minute drive broadway vacation desk sofa boardwalk myrtle
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Stayed here for two nights. Room was very clean, staff was helpful when needed and breakfast was great. Free Wifi. Will definitely stay here again when visiting my student at Coastal. Great location. Convenient to everything.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
ComfortSuitesMB, General Manager at Comfort Suites Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2015

Dear Garmal,

On behalf of the Comfort Suite Myrtle Beach we would like to thank you for your wonderful comments. We are very excited you utilized our spacious suites for your family travel needs. We are thrilled that you were happy with our location and staff. We agree our breakfast is the best and thank you so much for sharing! Please come see us again very soon so that we may deliver more of the same. We hope you enjoy our property for years to come and let us know if you need anything at all on your next visit to the area!! Have a great day and safe travels.

Reviewed 14 August 2015

I stayed here a week for the dixie youth world series. The staff was very friendly and helpful in all situations. The double queen room was clean and came furnished with plenty of clean towels, hair dryer, iron and iron board, fridge and microwave, coffee maker, flat screen tv, telephone with free local calls, clean comfortable bed with extra pillows, alarm clock and early morning wake up service. The maid service staff is friendly and provided all my requests.They offer free hot breakfast every morning and the lady and I became friends. They also offer free wi-fi, an online computer and copier and fax. The location is perfect. 5 minutes to the beach and an outback steakhouse next door.shopping lined the street. The outdoor pool was clean and furnished with seating. The motel was quiet and safe. There is a laundry room. snack and soda machines and coffee in the dining room available 24/7. I made a visit where others were staying for the week of the world series and I am glad I made my choice to stay at the Comfort Inn. I will return in the future easily since this is the best place to stay in Myrtle Beach for many reasons. Clean, comfortable, friendly, affordable, location, amentities, safe and excellent service and staff.

Room Tip: book in advance for longer stays
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Denise L

Dear Denise L,
On behalf of the Comfort Suites Myrtle Beach we would like to thank you so very much for your wonderful comments. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our free amenities, clean rooms, and local restaurants. Here at the Comfort Suites Myrtle Beach it is our number one goal to make sure you have a clean room and friendly services to help you after a long day on the road. If there is anything we can do for you on your next stay please do not hesitate to ask. We loved having you and will see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel about 2:00 pm. The room was ready for us and we checked in immediately. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean and spacious. Our room was a jacuzzi suite and the entrance to the pool was just off our room. We had full access to all the Myrtle Beach offerings from this location. Although this hotel was not on the beach we could drive to public access points and the boardwalk in just 12 minutes. I would recommend this hotel for its convenience and pricing was good. We were not disappointed.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
ComfortSuitesMB, General Manager at Comfort Suites Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Dear Chicagojo22,
Thank you so much for taking time from your valuable schedule to compliment our staff and share your experience with our property.
We strive to provide each and every guest with our utmost professional service and our entire staff is grateful for your choice and confidence in the Comfort Suites Myrtle Beach!
Clean rooms, friendly service and comfort is our specialty and we appreciate your compliments.
We look forward to serving you again during your next stay in the area and wish you happy and safe travels.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 31 July 2015

This was my 2nd time staying at this property, and it was a nice trip. My family and I took a two-day get-away and we enjoyed it. The staff was very nice and helped us learn about some of the attractions nearby. This hotel is a little dated, however it was clean. The rooms could use some touch-up maintenance (wall cleaning/painting, carpet cleaning, couch cleaning or replacement) and our closet smelled as if it had been closed up for years. For some reason, housekeeping did not clean our room on our 2nd day. We had made our own beds, but all they did was come and get our towels and empty the trash. Our sink and tub was still dirty from the previous night and the floor wasn't vacuumed. This would had been our only complaint as we enjoyed everything else. We did not get to go down to breakfast as we

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank MissCoyia85
Reviewed 23 July 2015

With a beautiful place like Myrtle Beach, why stay somewhere like this? Never ever again. I was here on business, and the rooms were dirty. I didn't walk on the carpet with bare feet. The counter in the bathroom was dusty, the towels and sheets were stained (as was the carpet and couch). I checked in, discovered a stain on the sheets, asked for them to be changed, and the maid barely made the bed. She also dropped our towels on the filthy counter in the bathroom and didn't put them away. The beds were not made neatly - they were half tucked and half un-tucked. One of the people I was traveling with found a bug on his sheets. I do NOT believe it was a bed bug, but we were all on the lookout for the rest of our stay. NOT at all a comfortable trip. Skip this one.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Sarah H
ComfortSuitesMB, General Manager at Comfort Suites Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2015

Sarah,
So sorry you had this experience. We have now worked our way through the hotel cleaning carpets and are circling back around again. It has been a messy messy summer. That said, we also have some new furniture on order and look forward to it's installation.
Please come back and see us again!
Safe and pleasant journeys,