Book now, pay at stay
US$259
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$99
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$220
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$189
US$123
Hotels.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$174
US$161
Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$208
US$164
Priceline
US$347
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanconference roomthe hotel managerfree breakfasteasy accessbroadwayvacationmotelmicrowavejacuzzimaintenance
Reviewed 26 April 2018

I was in town on business and stayed at this location to avoid the beach front hotels. The first room they put me in (323) was horrible. There was mold around the tub and what looked like dried blood on the door jam of the bathroom door, plus used toilet paper in the toilet. Not the room for me! Back downstairs, explained the problem and showed pictures of the problems. Very nice lady moved me to a room on the bottom floor. This room was better, no mold or used toilet paper, but was well worn but clean. They offer a free breakfast, but after looking at it, I passed. The hotel did take some money off the room charge for having to move me, but still.....Not going back to this location.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TB149
Vanessa L, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Myrtle Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Please call me directly so that I might be able to talk to you about your experience in more detail.

Vanessa Larson
Director of Sales
Myrtle Beach Comfort Suites
843 448 4884

Reviewed 9 April 2018

When I made reservations through Expedia Friday, April 6th, my paid reservation for one room became a paid reservation for two rooms. I called Expedia and they cancelled the reservation for one of the two rooms, refunded me for one of the room reservations and confirmed that I still had a paid reservation for one room. When I checked into the hotel, I found this hotel cancelled both room reservations. The front desk clerk informed me they had no more rooms available - leaving me with no room. She didn't even offer to find another hotel that might have a room available. When I asked for the hotel manager, she explained she was the only person at the hotel. She refused to call one of the hotel managers, informing me they would be available to following day. Unfortunately there was no comfort at this hotel. Poor attitude - Poor service. We found better service and more customer service oriented staff at the Hampton Inn Broadway at The Beach through Expedia staff who worked for 90 minutes trying to find me a room. For someone who had close to one million Marriott Rewards points from business travel, this hotel location had the worst front desk attitude and service of any hotel I have visited.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WEdgar
Reviewed 7 April 2018

This was my fourth time in Myrtle Beach and the location served us well. We were close to all the places on our itinerary. It was within 2 miles of Broadway on the Beach and right down the street from Tanger Outlet. It was also near many shopping malls. If you're more interested in the beach, it's 28 minutes from there.

Room Tip: Make sure that you get a room on the fourth floor.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mtownlady2017
Reviewed 16 March 2018

I went to this hotel to attend a card retreat. The hotel staff was very friendly. The beds were perfect with multi pillows. I felt very safe going in and out of the hotel. It is centrally located to multiple resturants and mall. Easy access to everywhere we wanted to go. The breakfast was great especially the pankcakes. The manger had the conference room set up when we arrived and a sign welcoming us. Overall, the entire experience was wonderful thanks to the people at this hotel. I would gladly stay here again with this wonderful staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Very pleased. Stayed in a lot of places on this trip and this was exceptional! Beds were comfortable. Breakfast good. We only had some problems finding the place, but that was the fault of the GPS, not comfort inn.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple