1,094 results
All reviews club room spg member dance competition per day parking garage walking distance to the beach two blocks starbucks coffee ocean view indoor pool the room was nice up to date beach front broadway concierge floor valet
Reviewed 3 May 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a Conference.
I was impressed by the very friendly and helpful staff like Anna at Reception who was warm and cheerful. Janine and Sherry at the Concierge desk arranged for a refund for an event I was unable to attend and returned me the deposit. I needed to break a $100 note and the young lady at Reception promptly gave me small change.
Checking out, the young man at the Bell counter asked if I minded sharing a taxi to the airport thus saving me some money.
Room was spacious and quiet even though I was near the Elevator.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Wanyi T
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Dirty room - public hair in soap dish, stains on towels and carpet.

Loud pipes - had to move to another room at 2:00AM.

Poor customer service - didn't even hint at an apology for the pipes and the need to change rooms in the middle of the night. Also, the room I was moved to was not what I had booked, and when I asked if I might expect some sort of a price break, I was told, "No, all standard rooms are the same price." Not even an apology for the inconvenience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank amcne
Meredyth O, Sheraton Staff at Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Hello amcne. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center Hotel and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent the noise issue from occurring in the future.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay ! Pam at check in was extremely kind and helpful. We had a lovely king room with full ocean view. Bed was comfortable and great linens and pillows. We received great help from the bellman at desk who directed us to Broadway on the Beach just a quick 5 minute drive away. Great place to walk around with shops etc! Had dinner at Paula Deens ! We enjoyed every bite.
This was our very first time in South Carolina and we are just delighted

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Littlepumpkin29
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel for a conference and was very pleased. Room was very comfortable and staff great. The on site manager even went out personally to pick up an item I needed from the local CVS and didn’t charge me! That’s service!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Passing thru Myrtle Beach I happened to play roulette and at the last minute booked a stay at the Sheraton. The property is bright and popping with shiny floors and great lighting. Everyone from the check in staff to the servers were teeming with southern charm. I missed breakfast but I believe it was a mix of buffet style and some ala carte dishes. I did manage to snag lunch and was delighted by the quickness and taste of their Carolina BBQ Pork sandwich. I think it mightve been out in less than five minutes. The waitress poured me a drink of some really good pink lemonade. And rather than continue come back for refills she left a pretty pitcher filled with the drink on my table for self-pour. I really liked that. After paying for my meal I talked to a really nice manager named Susan about the property and she was extremely gracious and charming. The room was pleasant with a nice view and I even managed to stroll around the outside of the property which is well maintained.

Susan and the nice woman at the concierge on Saturday morning Apr 21 provided great service. Will be back.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo