We got a beach side room , we couldn't have had a more wonderful stay--staff was always accommodating . There was a full kitchen with our room which was nice to eat in occasionally. Coffeemaker with coffee provided in room was nice , we would go out on our balcony in mornings to relax and drink a cup before getting started. Beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows--it was never noisy even though there was plenty of children around. The hotel was convient to restaurants and everything we planned to do . There is an indoor pool which we didn't use. Free breakfast was provided up to two people in room. Parking was never a hassle . I needed to use a computer and it was nice to have a business center available .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Join us this year in beautiful, sunny Myrtle Beach and Have A Grand Strand Vacation. With two buildings to choose from, oceanfront and the main building across the street from the ocean. Our clean, affordable rooms, efficiencies, two & three bedroom suites are sure to put you at ease. We welcome families, golfers, and couples (no pets please). Spend your days exploring the beach or lounge around our oversized 30' by 60' seasonal heated pool with separate kiddie pool, lazy river, hot tub, and sundeck. You can also enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub with changing room located at our beachfront facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn And Suites
- Best Western Plus Grand Strand Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Best Western