US$315
Doubletree.com
US$79
US$245
Official Site
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$176
Hotels.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$124
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$161
Atlantic Hotel North(Myrtle Beach)
US$135
  • Pool
US$429
2,099 results
All reviewsoceanfront buildingacross the streetocean frontmain buildingcontinental breakfastlazy riverrocking chairsthe breakfast areaindoor poolbreakfast staffyogurtocean blvdfirst floorprivate balconygreat place to staybike weekhot tub
Reviewed 27 August 2017

Very clean well kept property. Nice breakfast and pool area. Professional and friendly staff. Parking was never a problem. Close to the airport and areas of the South Strand. We have stayed here on multiple occasions and have always been pleased.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jocG580RH
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Your continued patronage means the world to us and we thank you for it; calling us "consistent" over time means even more, because we work to be a place people want to come back to. We hope you return soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

This BW is super nice and the location, right across from the ocean. Our room was very inviting.outside our door sat atable and two chairs.This is a nice perk. Took time to enjoy the pool,hot tub and lazy river. Walking distance to all kinds of beach related fun. We look forward to going back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for choosing us for "baseball and summer fun," which we hope you can--and will--repeat with us again. We appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

I loved this hotel and wish we had more time to stay there. The room was large with all the amenities one could ask for. The beds were comfortable and the pillows so soft. If I could rate it higher than excellent, I would.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

"A lovely place to stay" is precisely what we work hard every day to be, and we are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back--hopefully soon--and appreciate your kind words. Thanks for posting on line.

Reviewed 25 August 2017

wonderful stay, room was clean, beds very comfortable and offered plenty of amenities, we had a kitchenette which was stocked with everything we needed to prepare meals in the room, breakfast was plentiful changing hot foods daily, I would definitely stay here again, only glitch was that the palm trees outside our window did semi block the view of the ocean, I would ask for a room higher up next time, other than that very enjoyable

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for spending such an important occasion with us--it means a lot, and so do your words. We wish you many happy returns and appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Our stay was okay, not what we expected for the price we paid. We stayed four nights.

Areas they did great: Room cleanliness, Free wi-fi, Free breakfast

Areas they failed: Customer service, cleanliness of common areas

Our room was exceptionally clean. We booked an oceanfront room. Good sized room with a dining table and kitchenette. This room was in a building separate from the main building. We had awesome beach access from this building. Also, there is a great outdoor shower on the deck of this building for rinsing off when returning from the beach. Very convenient, especially with kids.

They also offer a free breakfast buffet. This was pretty convenient and generous, I doubt other hotels have this in the area. Wide range of items to choose from. (Eggs, sausage, pancakes, bagels, even the option to make a fresh waffle with ready to go waffle mix...etc.).

Customer service was basic. Our first encounter was with a younger front desk lady who had quite an attitude. I have a five year old daughter, and I am married, I know attitude when I'm being given it. I also know that having an attitude with a customer is very unprofessional. However, the older ladies in the afternoon were much more professional and friendly, as was the lady I presumed to be the manager.

My other complaint was that I had to call the front desk my third day there to remind them that housekeeping had not yet come to freshen up our room. No fresh towels brought to us or garbage taken out until I reminded them. This should've been a basic service provided without a request.

The indoor pool and pool areas were surprisingly dirty. Bathrooms were very neglected, pool water didn't seem to be filtering as there were many things visibly floating around.

Also, not to any fault of this establishment, keep in mind Myrtle Beach has a bit of a "rough" side. The oceanfront building is next to the Viking motel, which seemed to be a party hotspot. Lots of activity over there, stay vigilant if traveling with your kids. This building doesn't have much for security. The pool sliding doors do not even lock, they can be slid open from outside the building. I am a bit of a security freak, so definitely one thing I tested out of curiosity.

Overall, I would consider staying again, but I'd check other areas and establishments before staying here again. If I chose this motel again it would be for a clean room and free breakfast.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank m_gluck
Jack R, Owner at Best Western Plus Grand Strand Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

We work hard every day to be more than "basic"--in fact, we are working every day to be the best in town, and will not stop working hard even when we ARE the best in town. Thanks so much for providing us with feedback, the boost we need to keep our aim on our target. We hope you choose to stay with us again soon and are grateful for your patronage.