Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
8,352 results
All reviews pinnacle building crows nest tiki hut lazy rivers ocean front water slides family vacation breakfast buffet across the street off season bedroom condo parking garage recommend this resort great resort indoor pool full kitchen mariner
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was an ok resort. We stayed in the Pinnacle Tower Our room was for the most part clean.. Check in was quick and easy. I was nervous because people say they see a line wrapped around the check in office. I can see why, this resort is HUGE and that 1 little office handles all of it. Those ladies have to explain a lot of stuff & I appreciate that she did not rush me out the door. We did check in on a Thursday and out on Saturday. Neither time was long and overly busy. Checking out was quick and easy.
The beds were very comfortable and the living room was nice to sit in. Our balcony did not get cleaned before we arrived. It was carpeted and should have been vacuumed. The balcony door did not completely slide correctly & if my husband were not there I would not have been able to push that door hard enough to be able to lock it. I love the construction of the balcony as it allowed for maximum privacy. If they would do a deep clean on the balcony they would be a lot better. Our stove was also missed it had old grease dripping down the front. Good thing we didn't want to cook. I did appreciate that the cleaning staff would not enter the room unless we requested due to covid procedures. So if we did want to cook, Im would have called to have it cleaned. There was also a stale closed in smell in the room. It was almost and old smell. We used incense to take care of that. I do appreciate that sound did not travel much. Is truly a family resort so all of the noise coming from the other rooms was easily blocked out when we closed the balcony door. I had an amazing ocean front view & I loved looking at the sunrise in the morning.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great location, good amenities, good drinks and room. Staff did the best they could, definitely understaffed but understandable... Glad we didn’t spend much time in the rooms, they are old, dingy and dirty. No room service. Had to text (no one answers front desk phone) to get towels and trash bags.
If you’re coming to be outside and on the ocean, this resort will do just fine. If you want to feel clean and fresh in your room.... spend more on a hotel I guess!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We loved the location, free parking, friendly and helpful staff. Very easy check-in and check-out. Also, this is the first time we had used the waterproof key bracelets. They were so handy. Having restaurants on site was helpful, as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We enjoyed our stay for the most part. Our bed was uncomfortable and there were other small things that made us question how well the rooms were cared for my maintenance but everything worked. Pools were fun but the water slides close at 6pm and we weren’t made aware of this when we checked in, causing confusing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room was very dirty. I tried contacting the front desk and could not get an answer. I saw 1 housekeeping attendant the day before I checked out. My asked someone for a broom, It was so old we went to Walmart and bought cleaning supplies.