“Wonderful Condo.”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Richmond Park 8-D

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lori K
Fayetteville, NC
“Shabby not just Shabby Chic”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

This condo needs some serious updates. As soon as we arrived I immediately suffered a severe allergy attack as someone has clearly had animals in the condo, we immediately tried to contact the property manager to see if other accommodations could be made however we called multiple times and could neither reach anyone at the front desk nor the property manager I had dealt with. We were basically stuck as we called around and realized it was Shriner's weekend in MB so no other accommodations could be reached, I cleaned the condo that we had just checked into and took a major dose or allergy medication.
The Pros: The condo is nicely located on the lake and a quick walk to Kingston Plantation's private beach. The resort is convenient to shopping and attractions and the resort offers free Wi-Fi. We had to call out maintenance not long after checking in due to a malfunctioning smoke alarm, the man was very polite and responded quite quickly.
Wish I had more nice things to say but sadly I do not. The carpeting in the bedrooms is frayed and pieced together in places like a jig saw puzzle. The throw rug inn the living room is frayed at all edges. The bathroom fixtures are disgusting and I was afraid to touch them. The couple we were traveling with filled the tub to take a bath and the water had black sludge floating on it. The furniture is WORN and can use a major make over. The outside furniture on the patio was so dilapidated we were afraid to sit on it. Although there were extra pillows and blankets there were no extra linens for the pillows and the blankets looked pretty scary. I think the housekeeping could use someone as a go behind because they clearly are just quickly rushing through the check out cleaning. I was saddened because we have rented many vacation rentals in the Myrtle Beach area and always been so incredibly pleased, of course since we were hosting people that had never been to the area this made our disappointment doubled, Even sadder is the fact that with a little makeover this condo could be a dream vacation rental but it definitely needs some updates and new furniture as well as some new linens. If you rent this listing bring much of your own utensils we had to share 2 wine glasses the entire weekend and the kitchen is a hodge podge of stuff but not anything you could use for a part of four for the weekend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Overall appearance and cleanliness of the unit
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Greenfield Park Qc. Canada
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Pa
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in August 2012

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing