“Felt like a home”

Reviews from our community

Any
anna r
Haledon, New Jersey
“DO NOT STAY HERE !!!! SAFETY IS AN ISSUE”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I booked my vacation stay for the first week of October with my son and my pet dog. I originally choose this place because of its pet friendly accommodations. After several days of vacationing we awoke to have found our front door kick in and wide open. I immediately called the for emergency number posted on the refrigerated . The number provided directions to contact another number , which was the answer service and this number rang for approx 30 minutes. When I finally had someone answer they advised they would page the manager immediately. After several calls and 1 hour and 30 minutes later I finally had someone contact me and provided info on a new location. No one was ever sent to our room to find out if everything was ok nor did they care. I decided to leave earlier since I no longer felt safe and they refused to credit me back for the un-used night. I also contacted the owner left a lengthy message with my contact info and he never returned the call. IF YOU CARE ABOUT BEING SAFE DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: nothing
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
“Felt like a home”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay. The location was great as we were close enough to all the major attactions, but, still far enough away from the usual tourist crowd. The only issue we had was the fact the tephlon pans were wron out and needing replacing - it made cooking difficult, but all other aspects made for a great vacation.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Condo with relaxing views and within a short trip to Myrt”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

The condo was better in person than the pictures. The pictures don't do it justice. It has a nice porch with relaxing views and is within a short car trip from Myrtle Beach, and the downtown action. Felt like home and was very comfortable. Would recommend it to others.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was a good experience!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The only problem is check out time, because Saturday nights are the main nights people goes out and you have to check out so early.

Management Response
25 Jul 2013
Thank you for your review. I certainly agree with 10am check out time being early. However, we have to get all of the units ready so that the next guest can check in.
We hope you enjoyed your stay and hope that you choose Palmetto Vacation Rentals for your next trip.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$62
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing