“Good seafood”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Buffet
Description: Family owned and operated for more than 30 years
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have been here before but this time it seemed even better than before. It’s an all you can eat buffet and much better than the big giant buffets. This is not frozen. The scallops and oysters were very good and seafood salad and salad bar good. The red meats didn’t look as appealing so I suggest that if you don’t want seafood then it may not work for you. The seafood and side dishes are very good though. The service is excellent and everyone is friendly. It’s easy to park and walk right in. Much more personable than the those bigger flashy buffets. It is very clean also.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We went to Bennett's for lunch a few months back. Great food and the prices were good as we were not there for dinner.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had a wonderful experience here about 4 years ago, so much so that my Dad wanted to celebrate his birthday here! Yuckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! The prime rib looked disgusting. I wish I took pictures. Its clearly not worth the money spent. I have been to Captain George and Benjamin's Calabash (North Myrtle) and both by far were worth the money and had plenty of options. I would recommend that you look at the buffet before purchasing. If the food looks old and looks like nothing has been changed since they opened.....RUN!!!!!! This is my first time writing a review.

2  Thank Charissia R
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I am not a huge fan of buffet in general, but the chance to eat all the scallops I can eat was great. My husband and son hit the crab legs hard. We have eaten at a few of the seafood buffets in Myrtle Beach and this one is definitely my favorite.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Let me preface by saying I usually don't find the food quality at buffets very good. This was VERY VERY GOOD. The crab legs were fresh with a great consistency (I've had cheaper "mushier" at some buffets. The calamari was better than most served as appetizers at some good restaurants. The variety of entrees was huge. The desserts really nice if you still have room (ice cream, pecan pie..). Well worth the $32.95 price. Servers were friendly and attentive (not easy in such a busy place). We'd definitely go back (I wanted to go back the next night!).