“Its worth the stop!!!”

Cuisines: Indian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped here for lunch once we arrived in Myrtle Beach and what caught my attention was the sign "Jerusalem, Mediterranean". I knew we had to stop in and try it, and it was AWESOME. As soon as you walk in, the atmosphere and the music takes you to a place far away from the beach. The food is AWESOME!!! My wife stated the last time she had hummus that taste so good was when she was deployed to Kuwait.. I had the Shawarma Sandwich and it was the best I've tasted.
It was a little pricey but I believe that you get what you pay for and it was WELL WORTH IT!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had a party of 10 eat here tonight. The restaurant has really cool decor. The food was really good too. But, they should have told us when we booked a party of 10 on Saturday night that there was absolutely NO alcohol being served. We had planned on ordering a couple of bottles of wine as dinner was our treat. I’m not sure if they had their license suspended or what because they clearly had a bar with alcoholic beverages and a drink menu. They also added the tip without telling us. I know a lot of restaurants do that for larger parties. But, when I was a server many years ago, I would make it a point to highlight that on the bill so that the customer didn’t feel like a fast one was being pulled. So, ultimately, we would return but we’d ask if they were serving wine again and we’d check the tip section on the bill.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

While visiting Myrtle Beach my husband and I went to eat here on a whim and it was the best Mediterranean food we have ever had!!! The food was fresh and very delicious! The service was superb and the owners were very friendly.

1  Thank Ann K
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Beautiful warm atmosphere. Easier very professional and helpful with our entree choices. If you’re looking for something a bit different, I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Joyce S
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

We had their vegi plate and falafel with hummus. Their falafel is the best I have had since being in Israel and the pita bread was perfect. Really good. Atmosphere was relaxing and beautiful. They have half of the restaurant with tables and the other half more traditional seating. So you can choose where to sit. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Cindy E