“Search no more for NY/NJ pizza pie!”

Dough Boys NY Style Pizzeria
Ranked #230 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been searching for someone who could get close to the type of pizza I grew up with in Bergen County NJ. I finally stumbled upon Dough Boys in the small strip center just East of the Hwy 544 Super Walmart.
This is the real deal folks. Thin crust pizza that you can fold over and eat as pizza was meant to be eaten! The pizzas come in small, mediam, and large. Both med. & large contain 8 slices so go figure how big the large is. Actually the large is the size of the trunk in a 1960 Corvair (don’t look in the rear) with lots of foldability!

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Back to Mrytle Beach for vacation, and eating our favorite Pizza at Dough Boys Pizza. One of the Best Pizzas I've had. We come back every year. Must try!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

I absolutely loved the pizza at this tiny place! Will definitely be going back!
I would have given this establishment 5 stars, but for the wait we had when we first arrived. The waitress was chit-chatting with other patrons and ignored us for at least 5 minutes. I don’t know how long this would have continued if I hadn’t gotten up and asked if I was supposed to go up to the counter to place my order. It wasn’t a very long wait, but we were in a little hurry and I was surprised that the waitress decided her lengthy conversation was more important than waiting on customers.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Pizza was excellent! Reasonable priced! Service was personal and over the top! It was almost closing and we were camping and worried about an incoming storm we were reassured as friends even though it was our first visit and were not rushed at all! We had leftovers which was excellent warmed up! We were impressed with the number of locals who came in and were greeted by name! This alone spoke volumes of this excellent place! We will def go back and share our experience with others! Expect a big pizza! No worries it is so good it will not be wasted!!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted pizza one night so we tried Dough Boys. I’m glad we did. The pizza was very good as well as the garlic knots. The prices were very reasonable and the service was awesome. I highly recommend.