All reviewswasher and dryerlazy riverfront deskwithin walking distanceone bedroom suitefull kitchenacross the streetgreat place to staypool areahousekeeping staffdish soapbeach towelssofa bedfull sizeliving areafamily vacationboardwalk
Reviewed 3 November 2017

We booked the Roxanne Towers because they guaranteed that ALL rooms had a balcony overlooking the ocean, this was very important to us! We arrived late afternoon, we were greeted VERY warmly. I wished that I had the name of the lovely woman that greeted us..She made us fee very welcome. The check-in was a breeze... We rented a 1 bedroom condo suite. The unit was equipped with a full kitchen, small living area, and king sized bed in the bedroom. The balcony was great....Very roomy and excellent view of the Atlantic! Views amazing! The condo unit itself, honestly is a bit worn.... But, it was fine....Everything worked and was clean enough...Not super pristine clean, but decent. I say this because if you walked barefoot, or in white socks, your feet felt a bit gritty...The location near the end of the 'row of resorts'....The location is actually great....Easy walk to the 'Boardwalk, grocery stores, and great restaurants. The internet is free, and fast. The mattress is VERY soft, keep this in mind if you prefer a hard mattress...The parking is free. One thing, (not the fault of the resort)...They are constructing a new resort right next door to the Roxanne Towers, some folks might find the noise annoying, honestly, it was fine. It didn't bother us.. I would definitely recommend this resort, and would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lambeau_Chick
Reviewed 29 October 2017

nice rooms very clean friendly staff. great views, easy walk to the board walk. furniture a little out dated. but very very clean. only complaint I have is the construction of a high rise next door, not Roxanne fault. Always stay here when we go to MB.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Greg M
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Thank you for your review Gregg. We appreciate your patronage. We expect the building next door to be finished late 2018. The good thing is, we will have a 90 foot city park between us when it is completed.
We also have about 25 units upgrading kitchens this winter with new cabinetry and quartz tops which really opens rooms and are very attractive. They will be Phase 1 and completed before first of year. We hope to continue with project again late 2018.
We hope to see you soon again.
The Roxanne Towers Staff

Reviewed 6 September 2017

my wife booked reservations with this "place" (really dont want to call it a hotel or condo) in April with a deposit of $195, for the dates Sept 2,3 and 4th. On august 24th We had an illness with one of our grandkids we raise and felt like he wouldnt be able to travel on the days we had reserved. My wife called first and they told her it was 10 days out and the time frame for cancellation was 14 days. i called them back and spoke with a clerk and supposely a manager and asked about the refund. He explained the rules and i also explained our rules too, take care of the grandchildren and i did not want to loose our deposit..He finally told me if he could rent it prior to those dates, that he would email (they had hers and my emails and phone numbers) in enough notice that we would get a refund minus the cancellation fee of $20. We did not hear a word or receive an email from them, we decided on friday, 1st, saturday to go ahead and make the trip since we did not RECEIVE ANY NOTICE OF THEM RENTING THE CONDO. When we arrived we were told they cancelled our room that morning, Sept 1st, without any notice and told me they had refunded our deposit which would take 7 to 10 days to go back into our account. i asked them why they cancelled and they said they never heard back from me? Back for what? you make a reservation you either cancel or arrive? they found a room for one night for $200, so we had to take that since there was no rooms on the beach where the kids wanted. The manager, which they know who they are, was not "understanding about why THEY CANCELLED US?" Their reason for cancelling us on the same day WE ARRIVE WITH RESERVATIONS was "oh we didnt know if you were coming or not"? Duh! i thought that is what reservation means ..."to reserve"! The real ending is when the money was finally refunded they had taken a "cancellation fee of $20 and THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CANCELLED ME AND THEY TAKE OUT $20? i have never ever wrote a review about any place i have EVER HAD A RESERVATION BEFORE but the people running that Roxanne could not explain ONE THING ABOUT WHY THEY CANCELLED ME AND WHY THEY TOOK $20 FROM ME WHEN THEY WERE THE ONES WHO SHOULD HAVE GAVE ME $20 FOR THEIR MISTAKE...I KNOW YOU ALWAYS READ ABOUT GOOD REVIEWS BUT I HOPE SOMEONE WILL READ THIS AND UNDERSTAND THAT SOMETIMES "KINDNESS AND UNDERSTANDING" GOES A LONG WAYS WITH CUSTOMERS AND AT THE "ROXANNE" I DID NOT GET THAT! I WISH THE OWNER OF THAT CONDO KNEW ABOUT OUR EXPERIENCE AND THE MONEY THEY TOOK FROM THEM CANCELLING US WITH OUT ANY NOTICE AT ALL!!!!! WE WERE GOING TO STAY ALL THREE DAYS BUT THEY CANCELLED THOSE TOO

Room Tip: i can only tell you that our room was very small with a smail tv. an old couch for a pull out and a resending bed from the wall..
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank boandhoney
Roxjam, Owner at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

In 25 years, I have never dealt with such a situation or individual. I will not elaborate more than the following;
On Aug. 24 the party cancelled their unit with a night desk clerk. He then called back the next cay about losing his advance deposit due to being within the no refund cancellation period. The party wanted to cancel over Labor Day due to wife illness, was within cancellation period and after an extremely lengthy discussion about lack of notice and no refund within the time line, we agreed to cancel the room and try to sell it for the 3 nights minimum; In that case he would receive a refund of his one night deposit less the 10 % cancellation fee. We were able to book the room, issued a refund, sent email notice of refund less the usual 10% cancellation fee. The party then arrived without calling or notice on Sat. evening and we had only an opening for one night. He paid the same rate for the night as he had for his reservation and was waiting Sat. morning to see about "his reservation". I attempted to have a conversation with a man speaking over me and continuously louder and louder until I gave up. Its is impossible to cancel a reservation and try to recoup money by making it available to be reserved again and then arrive and keep a reservation. He stated he had paid more on arrival than originally and he did not. He cancelled his reservation and was notified by email of his refund in progress less the cancellation fee. He did not at any point call and state that the ill person that could not travel had recovered or ask if we still had a room. He left and then came back and barged thru my private office door despite the front desk telling him he could not enter without stopping at the desk and not to go in the private office.
I have nothing further to comment on his narration as going thru the entire ordeal with him once was enough. A discussion or conversation with someone refusing to let a party say one word without being talked over in an extremely loud voice is upsetting and not productive. Someone can't cancel a unit and then also keep it in case they decide they need it.
The situation was extremely difficult and affected the entire staff for the day. Being in the hospitality industry, we interact with all types of people and situations. This was impossible and no one should be treated as I and my staff were.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

We stayed here for 5 days to get one day free. Beach front property that looks great on the outside. We had a fabulous view from our 12th floor one bedroom suite. We were taken aback when we entered the suite at how OLD the furnishing were. There was rust on the front of the stove and the frig had many painted repair areas. The rest of the kitchen looked O.K. Full kitchen with dish washer, dishes, pots, etc. Even a washer and dryer. The floors were dirtier than they looked as evident by our very black sock bottoms. The couch looked too dirty for us to sit on so we covered it with a blanket. Not too bad for the price but really needs all the furnishings updated.

Room Tip: ALL ocean front rooms so all have a great view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joseph W
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We left Bermuda sands hotel just up the road, and had to find another hotel quick! Luckily we found this one, staff was wonderful and very understanding. Entered our room and instantly amazed at the view, size and how clean it was! Pools are amazing and I would def be returning to this hotel! Thank you roxanne towers for turning what started out bad into an amazing experience!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Katlin R
Roxjam, General Manager at Roxanne Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2017

We enjoyed having you here and thanks for your time and review. Glad you had a great experience and that you are coming back to stay with us.
The Roxanne Towers Staff