“Pizza was good”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza was GREAT but we paid $75 for two pizzas and eight drinks . Not to mention the customer service was terrible! It was as if we were bothering her while she was at work.

1  Thank pdevsha

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was hoping to relive my childhood memories when I saw Godfather's pizza in Myrtle Beach. I haven't seen or been to one since I was 13 in Washington state. The pizza was overpriced in my opinion and it wasn't that great as I remembered it to be all of those years ago. So disappointed...

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Take out pizza for 5 to the room for less than 25$
You can eat it on place but you'll have to buy drinks...

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Pizza was very good place was not that busy when we visited. Was a good price and huge pizzas. Had a small arcade but did not play anything. Service was good and staff was nice.

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend ordered a medium pie and a small drink, the total was $22.50.. extremely overpriced. The store was completely empty (we were actually the only people in the store) and we still waited about 25 minutes for our food. I went to the bathroom which was extremely unkept and dirty, when I came out I noticed my boyfriend had a second cup. He asked the supervisor for a water cup and when he asked him "so I just put water in it?" He told him "nah man don't worry about it" implying that he could just take the cup and fill it with whatever. When they finally called us up for our order I walked up to the counter and the lady who took my order then told me "my supervisor told your boyfriend to put water in the cup, we won't give you your food until you pay." So I walked back to the table and told him what she said so he walked up to the counter and asked the guy why he lied and told him he could put whatever in the cup... the supervisor was EXTREMELY ignorant and got disrespectful with my boyfriend. The cleanliness of the store, the wait time, and the customer service are absolutely horrible at this place and I wouldn't recommend eating here.