“Great pizza, order it to go or delivery, small dining room, run down”
Review of Godfather's Pizza

Godfather's Pizza
Ranked #411 of 915 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 30 August 2017

I love, love godfathers pizza and always order one while we are at Myrtle Beach, pizza is #1 and the best, I wish they would update the dining area it is run down but there pizza is the best so I get it to go

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We have been to Myrtle Beach before but hadn't tried Godfathers. I was tired of the usual pizza places like pizza hut and dominos so we happened to see Godfathers and thought why not give it a try. We ordered over the phone and picked it up. Place was very busy with people picking up food as well as eating in. Pizza was good and cheese sticks even better. If you're tired of the same old pizza give Godfathers a try.We enjoyed ours.

1  Thank Marth3
Reviewed 17 August 2017

My husband went in to order a pizza was supposed to be Jumbo the works paid $30 then seen a $5 coupon in the book and said hey can I use this no you already paid so he started giving other customers the coupons they got mad and said don't do that the pizza was only had sausage and hamburger and cheese terrible pizza for the price if you really insist on going make sure you get the COUPON the pizza is not worth it!

1  Thank harmony35
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza was identical to Pizza Hut, which is concerning because I'm pretty sure I remember Pizza Hut being next door. The atmosphere reminded me of a sad, hungry parrot (northerners will know) and it just felt uncomfortable. The pizza is average for a quick bite before heading out to a days adventure.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza was GREAT but we paid $75 for two pizzas and eight drinks . Not to mention the customer service was terrible! It was as if we were bothering her while she was at work.

1  Thank pdevsha