“This is for the lady complaining about the bikers that were disturbing her quiet time at the St. Clements...”

We can't find prices for this hotel
St. Clements Suites
Ranked #85 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 6 June 2017

First my husband and I were very happy with our room and the gorgeous view we had!! As for the bikers, we are and are very proud of that!!!! We stayed for 4 nights and NOT ONE time did I hear ANY bikers revving their bikes or disturbing the peace as I had read from a previous review!!! For the lady who was complaining about the motorcycles and the ones who ride them like we are dirt on her shoe you can kiss where the sun don't shine!!!! Here's some advice for you my dear, next time you plan a trip check to see what they have going on there!!!!!! Myrtle Beach has their bike week every year at the same time!! At least I know we will not run into you during that week and I couldn't be more happy about that!!! We look mforward to our next vacation during bike week!!!!

Room Tip: Room 408 was clean and has an awesome view even tho it's not right in the front.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 May 2017

First of all- Caravelle Tower doesn't exist due to Hurricane, the building is boarded and there is no longer a restaurant. They don't tell you this on the website. So they put us in St. Clements. It was a completely a dump. Not only was it a dump but we were unaware that it was Atlantic Bike Weekend. They put us on first floor and allowed the bikers to rev their engines until 6 am. UNTIL 6 AM. All you could hear was that and the constant racing and loudness of the bikers laughing, yelling, etc. I was told upon check in that it would not be a big deal. But oh yes, no sleep until 6 am. I checked out the next morning and didn't even get an apology. The place was old, the parking deck underneath was a nightmare. Thankfully my car was not broken into but I doubt they have security in the basement. This was the worst vacation ever. I had stayed in Caravelle tower years ago and it was good but like I said, it is now boarded up. After I made this reservation I was called and asked to add breakfast to our room. I am wondering where in the world would they serve breakfast. The rate for this nightmare of a night was very high at 240, very partial ocean view, but you couldn't enjoy for the bikes underneath our balcony and certainly couldn't hear yourself think, most less relax. If you are going to cater to allow these bikers to disturb the peace, you should at least warn your other guests of the event of that weekend ( that we were totally unaware of). This is definitely not a weekend you want to take your family to.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Siniard
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I can personally say that this is the most disappointed I have ever been in a stay at the beach. First when we arrived the 2 attendants at the front desk seemed to have no clue what was going on, didn't give us any idea of what was available to us as guests, did not inform us of the cramped parking accommodations available to us at St. Clements tower that we were staying is, we have a fairly small truck (Ford Ranger) and it was next to impossible to get in and out of spaces or down into the underground parking, we scratched the side of our vehicle going down into the underground parking because there was so little room and when trying to back out of a space backed in a high curb that was very hard to see and avoid because of the tight quarters of parking. When we went to the front desk to complain the same 2 clueless front desk clerks, essentially brushed us off and thought it was amusing when they asked us what we thought they could do, did not offer to get us a manager, didn't apologize, made us feel very unwelcome as guests, had we not arrived on bike week and had other options of rooms elsewhere we would have left. We were treated very unprofessionally by the front desk staff and we will therefore never come back to any of your hotels or resorts, We had always heard of your resort spoken very highly of but on our stay that was proven very wrong and were glad to be on our way. We arrived on 5/11/17 and departed 5/14/17

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

There are really good amenities at St. Clements but a few were closed due to renovations. This was a bummer because we love the jacuzzi. Our oceanfront room #405 was very outdated. The couch was stained and very old and the mattress was so old that it felt like a waterbed. The small microwave had 2002 on it and the decor looked like the 1970's. Housekeeping asked everyday "very late" if we wanted room cleaned. One day they didn't show at all. I know we kept the same sheets for all 7 days because they were torn all around the sides. This was a 30 year anniversary stay and I really wanted at least a decent room but I was disappointed. We stay there every year and most times the rooms are ok but now I'm thinking that I'm just settling for average to poor but paying a premium rate. Housekeeping needs overhaul but the restaurant and pool bar is really good. Much to be desired.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I have stayed at the main property and the St. Clement several times. I love the big balconies at the St. Clement and the view. Staff is always so very helpful and friendly. The main building is being renovated so....should be looking great soon. These units too also can sleep several people due to their design so that is always good if you have a party of 3/4 or more. :)

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family