“Excellent place to stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Sunrise, wake up to this view every morning.
Queen size bed. Queen size sleeper sofa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Queen size bed.
Queen size sleeper sofa.
Small dinette set.
Flat screen TV with dresser and DVD player.
Induction cook top, hot plate, mini frig, microwave, coffee pot,  toaster, electric fry pan blender.
Bar sink, Kitchen cabinets with dishes, pots, pans, glasses, silverware, etc.
Southern view from balcony.
View from the beach. 11th floor balcony with views up and down the beach. I also have beach chairs.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jcagz
Berkeley, California
“Excellent place to stay!”
Reviewed 20 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

We arrived with much surprise that it was all that we had hoped for. The view from the beachfront balcony were beautiful and where we spent most of our nights watching over the beach and watched some great firework shows from vacationers. The room was very clean, nicely decorated and had everything we needed. We enjoyed the waterpark as well as the pool and lazy rivers. There is a restaurant in the building as well as a bar and a convenience store for all your needs. There is also a restaurant attached to the waterpark. They were redoing the indoor pool when we stayed. The grounds are well kept and seems to have been some recent upgrades. I would recommend and hope to stay again. The owners were more than helpful and kept in touch in the case we needed them. Thank you Marylou for a great place to stay!

21 Jul 2015
I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. Since the resort has a new owner, everyone is excited about the changes taking place. It is very family friendly. I hope you think of me in the future. I appreciate everything!!
Marylou
Hermyony6...
“Breathtaking view and amazing studio and owner”
Reviewed 25 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

Marylou was so wonderful in questions I had the places was gorgeous and everything worked the perfect studio for the beach sand dunes also has a ton of pools

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Craig K
Bohemia, New York
“The Best Rental in Myrtle Beach”
Reviewed 4 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

This has been the best vacation rental that I have had in Myrtle Beach. The place is beautifully decorated and welcoming. The bathroom is very clean and modern. The view from the balcony is one of the best on the beach. Waking up to the sunrise on the water has been one of the greatest parts of my stay in Myrtle. The restaurant has very good food and drink specials, located on the first floor. The owner of the rental is very friendly and helpful. She provided me with everything I needed to make my stay as easy as possible. She is very knowledgeable of the surrounding area and can provide great tips on where to go out. Overall this has been the best vacation rental that I have ever gotten and I would certainly come back and recommend this to friends and family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The View
Liked least: No dogs allowed
Travelling group: Solo
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Ripley, West Virginia
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
23 Aug 2014
Thank you for your kind words; I hope you visit with us soon. My goal is to make sure my guests have a great vacation & enjoy their stay.
pencilpsh...
Mount Airy, North Carolina
“Clean, affordable and great view.”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Check in was a breeze, room was clean and comfortable, nice pool and lazy river, great service. We wish we had more time to stay.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Jun 2014
So glad you had a great time & thank you for the great review. Hope you think of me should you like to visit again!! Marylou
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$75
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing