Admiral Motor Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$146
Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$115
US$120
US$117
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$221
US$212
Travelocity
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$243
2,643 results
All reviewsbayview resortparking garageocean frontlazy riveracross the streetpool areafull kitchenbedroom condowasher and dryerhot tubsky wheelroom keyboard walkgranite countertopschecking inoff seasontrip to myrtle beach
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Bay view was a nice quuck get away spot for my family. We really enjoyed our stay. I have stayed here before this stay and enjoyed it. When planning my next trip to Myrtle Beach we are coming back to Bay view

Very pleased
The only issue with the entire trip was the elevators. Extremely slow! (Due to everyone checking in and out)It took and hour to get an elevator empty enough to place a baggage cart inside. The second trip down to load up my vehicle I chose to carry everything down the stairs from the fifth floor instead of waiting for the elevator. Besides the elevator everything else was outstanding!!!! The service, the rooms, amenities and pools were amazing. The front desk was extremely helpful. For my first family vacation.....the overall stay was a 9!!!!!!!!!!!!(My wife insist that I acknowledge her over stay as a 10!!!!!!!!)

Reviewed 16 June 2018

My son and I went on one of our quick trips. This was our first time going to Myrtle Beach. I'm glad I choose to stay at Bay View. Eriq at the front desk was great. The view from my room was phenomenal. Parking is free, and the sand is right out back. We enjoyed!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in Myrtle Beach several times. This is worst place I’ve seen. There were people partying outside the front door, random people coming in and out the front door, VERY loud music and when we got to our room it smelled like POT, yes Marijuana.

In addition when I booked the room the website said 164 a night. I booked two nights and my total was 474. I asked the guy at the front desk and he said he has no control over the rates. And when we told the front desk we weren’t staying because the room smelled like weed, the girl laughed at us. Gave us a refund, but laughed.

So do not go here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Travis H
Reviewed 16 June 2018

This is a nice hotel. The location is perfect. The boardwalk is a lovely walk. I loved the front desk staff. They were so much fun and their attitude set the tone for our trip. We came out laughing and so happy to be there.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends