“Impressed! ”

Vicini's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 960 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: US$9 - US$19
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

We were thoroughly impressed with Vicini’s. I make my own homemade pasta and sauce which makes me a tough critic but Vicini’s had the best house marinara I’ve ever had. Well done! Also my husband ordered the pizza and it was amazing as well. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 6 October 2018

I stopped by for a slice and had to order a small pizza instead. No problem. There was one group of about 8 people sitting close by. Just before I received my food, another group of about 10 came in and they seemed to know the first group. WOW did it get loud! The first group started singing and carrying on, and one big mouth in the second group seemed to think he was funny by speaking in a very loud voice. I finally gave up, asked for my check and left. I spoke to the waitress about the noise. But it didn’t seem to matter. The pizza could have been cooked more as it was runny on top. Not what I expected.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Quant little and quite place for an Italian lunch with family, friends or business associates ! Easy menu, good service and prices !

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Based on trip advisor reviews would have loved to try your pizza. It and your website indicated you were open until 9pm. Got there along with several other customers to a sign on your door that indicated your were on vacation. Nothing wrong with taking a vacation however don’t waste everyone’s time by not updating your website. Will not come back again because of that.

Date of visit: September 2018
3  Thank Wendyfjgay
Vitoria M, Owner at Vicini's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2018

I’m sorry about that. We left for a quick vacation with the family and gave the staff some time off because we all worked really hard all year long. I updated the Facebook and the voice mail but I forgot to update the website. We left in a bit of hurry because we heard it’s going to be a hurricane coming and we wanted to come back before that happened to secure the business and our home. I’m sorry that you drove all the way to our place and you didn’t get to eat here, I hope you change your mind and come in, I know you would love our food.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Went with my family and the food was very good and the portions were massive.

When you see this restaurant in a strip mall you may think - how good can it be? It was very good.

We ordered pizzas and entrees for our family. All came out promptly and pipping hot!

The service was very attentive and on top of things.

Trust me over the big box restaurants you will like this place!

Date of visit: August 2018