2,516 results
All reviews lazy river ocean front parking deck breakfast buffet living room hot tub several years kiddie pool full kitchen the past years great vacation family vacation washer and dryer great resort off season oceanfront room freddie
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Our vacation was great and the staff was awesome and very helpful. Brandon (@ the bar) was great at making sure we were taken care of and had our drink as needed. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone . The room was basic but we didn't need much as we hadn't planned on being in our room. It was very clean and housecleaning replaced towels and etc as needed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Courtney N
Tess P, Manager at Beach Colony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

yoursooexcited,

We can't begin to thank you enough for taking the time to review our resort on your recent stay with us. We are thrilled that you had a great time with us as that is our goal for all of our guests. I will be sure to share your review with Brandon as he is a great asset to our team. Please let us know when you are back in the area as we would love to have you back with us!

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Best time in a long time. This resort is the perfect set up for a family. HUGE villas spectacular views and most importantly Clean. The staff was very friendly and Tess made our stay so comfortable for my family of 8. Definitely making reservations for this summer here now that we have tried it. You could see the ocean from master and second bedroom

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank Allanobrien
Tess P, Manager at Beach Colony Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Allan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort on your recent trip. We are thrilled to have you with us and appreciate all of the kind words of feedback. I will be sure to share your awesome review with the rest of the staff as they will love to see all of the positive feedback! Please let me know when you are heading back to the beach as I would be happy to assist you in getting your next fun filled vacation set up!

Assistant GM

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

My friends and I stayed here for our Women of Joy Conference weekend. Our oceanfront room had two queen beds and a full kitchen. Everything was clean and comfy. The front desk staff were amazing, as well as the lady we encountered from the restaurant when we took a wrong turn trying to find coffee on our way out the first morning. She went above and beyond to help two sleep deprived women get their morning started right! The location is perfect, not too crowded. Lived the heated lazy river and hot tub. The only pitfall was difficulty parking a SUV in the 'oversized' parking area...it's doable but tricky. Even with that I still give Beach Colony a solid 5 star rating!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

LSG93,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our resort on your recent experience. We were honored to have the Women of Joy with us and look forward to hosting your event for years to come. I will be sure to share your rave review with all of the staff as they all work hard to provide a great product and service to all of our guests. Please let us know when you are back in the area as we would love to see you again!

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I wasn't sure where I was going to stay when I arrived in Myrtle Beach. I'm so glad I chose the beach colony resort very nice comfortable beach resort with great access to the beach and the surrounding areas. I give it a 10 on cleanliness. But most of all the staff Victoria and the manager mike were very helpful and professional with getting us to our room quickly. Thank you beach resort for making our trip everything we wanted it to be and more

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank dernmills

demmills,

We are so thrilled that you picked Beach Colony Resort for all of your vacation needs. We were honored to have you and appreciate all of your kind words of feedback. The staff strives for excellence, this review will be sure to put a smile on there faces. Please let us know when you are back in the area as we would love to have you back to enjoy some of our summer activities.

AGM

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the beach colony on vacation and it was the best experience. Staying at the beach colony resort was like staying at your families house! Southern hospitality is all beach colony is all about! Victoria, Michael, and Virginia were the most helpful people! Definitely ask for Victoria she was great! Stay here for sure!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Brian Q

Brian Q,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review in regards to your recent stay with our resort. We are thrilled to hear that you had a great time and we look forward to many more years of memories with you and your family. I will be sure to let Mike Virginia and Victoria know how much you appreciated there services. Please reach out to Mike or Victoria when you are back in the area as they would love to assist you in booking your next fun filled time.

AGM