3,317 results
All reviews bowling alley general store beach bar lazy river indoor pool breakfast buffet murphy bed great vacation full kitchen room key family vacation off season pools were clean ocean view spring break trip to myrtle beach beach front
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for the water park and it did not disappoint. Even us big kids enjoyed the lazy river and the water slides.

The restaurant had good pizza and fair pricing. The tiki bar was also well staffed and priced fairly.

Rooms are just a place for us to keep our stuff so it's not a big priority in our world. With that said, they are not bad and we slept well.

Check in can be difficult with long lines.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Ed B
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Hi,everyone.
I'm not one of the people who is the best in writhing but I will try.
My story start before six months and a half when I book this hotel resort.
I was so excited that i could wait the time past.I was waiting and waiting and waiting ......and finally after six months and a half time came close by.But unfortunately two days before my arriving my daughter get sick and she was hospitalised with very severe virus in her lungs.During this two days I call the hotel staff several times and drive them crazy to modified my vacation.like I comoing tomorow no I coming the next day something like that,but i was bealive that my daughter willl be recover very fast.Finally after couple of days of calling then and modified my vacantion finaly i cancaled because the hospital told my will take a least 2-3 more days before she will be dischargeed her.
I want to Thank you so much to the hotel staff, who was amazing patient with me and profesional to the and.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kuchence765
Reviewed 8 September 2016

This is a very nice Family, Couples, Singles resort. It is ocean front, The resort has swimming pools for everyone, Adult, children, hot tubs, lazy river, indoor, outdoor. A Bowling Alley, bar, restaurant and entertainment . The staff was friendly and helpful.
The only negative item , was my daughter had problem parking her SUV, with luggage
rack on roof, would not fit under hotel parking, she was not the only one with this problem. Hotel was helpful, but it was a chore.

Room Tip: Oceanfront Corner.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 52787John
Reviewed 7 September 2016

i stopped in for just one night and my first visit to Myrtle Beach. This is a big resort type hotel right on the beach. I got there late and they were putting away the beach chairs, which was kind of annoying. But the beach was nice. Good space just a few steps from the hotel. If the boardwalk is the center of Myrtle Beach, this hotel is not really walking distance, so don't stay here if you expect a short walk to the boardwalk. Two pool areas, one bar area that was fun. they could use more food options at the bar though. Our room was fine. I booked a suite so we had one king bed and a living room area with a pull down murphy bed, so that worked for us. it also had a decent workable kitchen so if you stayed for a few days you would be able to do some cooking. The entire hotel could use a paint job and a facelift, but hey, this is a beach hotel on the beach. It's a good hotel right on the beach. You will be fine here.

Room Tip: my room on the second floor 206 had a beach view, actually it had a view of the palm trees
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

My family stays here and it's a great place to stay for families! My kids love all of the pools & hot tubs! They also love that there is a bowling ally and music every night to dance to. Amazing staff

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family