Free cancellation until 26/07
US$79
Book now, pay at stay
US$195
Doubletree.com
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$177
US$128
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$134
US$125
Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$161
Atlantic Hotel North(Myrtle Beach)
US$135
  • Pool
US$347
Hotels.com
1,992 results
All reviewsloco geckowater slideslazy riverfamily vacationfull kitchenspring breakpools were cleanocean frontrecommend this resortoff seasonbeach accesswaterslidestubsblastdjkitchenetteupgrades
Reviewed 10 April 2016

As we have stayed at the
Crown Reef many times with great
Pleasure, I would like to express our
Disappointment on this stay. We arrived
About 3:30pm and were told our room
Would be ready soon. I understood since
Check in is 4pm. It was after 4:30 before I
Finally went to guest service and the young man
Found us a room. We went in the room
To find toilet paper on the floor.
We r not complainers so we just took care
Of it.
Our breakfast passes which I purchased
When I booked the room took two trips
To guest service to finally get a person to
Give us our tickets.

As we prepared for bed every night the outside
Noise was ridiculous. Kids knocked on our
Door all hours of the night.
I think what caused me to be very concerned
Was while having the kids at the pool a large
Group of college students were drinking
Heavily and using words small children should
Not be exposed too .
We also went a day with no hot water .
I felt strongly I needed to express my concerns
Since I was extremely disappointed in our stay.
Sincerely
Debbie Courtney

Room Tip: As we have stayed at the Crown Reef many times with great Pleasure, I would like to express our Disappointment on this stay. We arrived About 3:30pm and were told our room Would be ready soon. I understood since Check in is 4pm. It was after 4:30 before I Finally went to guest service and the young man Found us a room. We went in the room To find toilet paper on the floor. We r not complainers so we just took care Of it. Our breakfast passes which I purchased When I booked the room took two trips To guest service to finally get a person to Give us our tickets. As we prepared for bed every night the outside Noise was ridiculous. Kids knocked on our Door all hours of the night. I think what caused me to be very concerned Was while having the kids at the pool a large Group of college students were drinking Heavily and using words small children should Not be exposed too . I felt strongly I needed to express my concerns Since I was extremely disappointed in our stay. Sincerely Debbie Courtney
2  Thank 55dkc
Emily M, Manager at Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2016

Debbie Courtney,
Thank you for your repeat business and taking time out of your day to post a review. We would like to extend our greatest apologies for not making this experience as satisfying as others. All of your feedback will help us going forward as we make remarkable improvements to our resort. Please note that it is not standard for check-in to take as long as stated and our front office is open and available for all guests 24/7. We hope that you will still consider us in the future and if you have issues with noise, just dial 0 from the room phone and we will be glad to assess the situation. We hope to see you in the future!
Have a good day!
Emily M.
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 10 April 2016

This is a nice place to take your family as there is a lot to do on the property for all. The staff was helpful. The view is great. You are right beside a pier for fishing. The water park is just big enough for the kids to play and not get lost! The WiFi works great. If I had one compliant I would say the beds are not super comfortable. Next time I'll bring a mattress topper! But it's everything you could want for a well priced hotel at the beach.

1  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 10 April 2016

We stayed at this property early April 2016, having spring break for 2 days. When we arrived, it was busy. There were only 2 agents working on the front desk for probably 3 or 4 group of guests. Then we found out that Tower 1 only had 1 elevator working, while they would have clean room in either Tower 2 and 3 in another hour or so. So we took. It turned out that even that the one elevator didn't work. The front desk agent then gave us the room on the first level (just above the lobby). The room was actually clean. We couldn't feel dust while walking on the carpet. The room was smaller than I thought; it was just enough for 2 queen beds plush mini kitchen (full size refrigerator, full size stove, half size sink, full size microwave,and complete utensils). However, the whole property seems need a lot of maintenance. The elevators of Tower 1 were not working, and the pool facility have many cracked concrete. The staff were great; cleaning staff were willing to clean our room just before the baby took his noon nap. For the price, that was a good vacation time. Oh, their wifi was fast ....

2  Thank Erwin S
Chanda A, Manager at Crown Reef Beach Resort and Waterpark, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2016

Hello Erwin S, thank you so much for your recent review. We love receiving feedback from our valued guests! We are currently in the process of replacing Tower 1 elevators and do apologize to all of our guests for any inconvenience. Our elevator project should be complete in May . Thank you for acknowledging our staff and their proficient service. We are so happy that we could provide your family with a good vacation. Thank you again for the post and we hope to see you again in the near future!

Have an awesome day!

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

I went for my kids spring break april 4 thur april 8, and it was great. You checking across the street which is lovely. It had three different towers which they all connected each one had a different pool or slide at the bottom. I was in tower 3 room 237. It was just like they said it would be. Eveybody was friendly and more than willing to help. It had a kitchen everything was included to use even dishwashing liquid was provided. Housekeeping came every morning. A little more walking than I excepted but overall great.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank april c

April C, you are truly amazing and we want to thank you for your kind words. Your review was absolutely wonderful! We are thrilled to hear that our team delivered the most enjoyable vacation experience ever! Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests by ensuring that every department is on one accord with exceptional service. Thank you for noticing our efforts. We truly do love what we do! Once again thank you and we hope to see you soon!

Have a great day!

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Stayed 4/03-4/05. Was greeted by a friendly and smiling young lady at the front desk I think her name was Johanna. Was informed our room was on the 5th floor in tower 1 and elevator was having some trouble but could wait for another room we were too excited to went ahead and said it was fine was offered to be changed to another room if it became problem. Only once did it not work for us. We had an AMAZING oceanfront view! Pool bar sucked. Needed some music. Menu with 'drink specials' was printed on a folded piece of paper. Bartender did have a heavy hand Pools and jacuzzis were dirty in the bottom and some had stuff floating in the them but it was a little windy. Staff was on their phones most of the time by water slides. Didn't look happy to be there. Towels were only available in one area. The main reason I booked this hotel was because of the indoor 'waterpark' just in case to was too cold which it did get on the 2nd day. Some of the pools were heated when go there. The room wasn't vacuumed, a/c was very noisy and could hear my neighbors. Heard the kid next door fall of the bed and cry. Hallways were dirty and dingy. Upon arrival we noticed a soda can be the elevator and it sat the even after we left. Arcade is pretty cool for but Machine to purchase/load play card was out of service. Plenty of parking. Would I book it again yes, I got a great deal and its in a great area. Just wish it was cleaner

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sara G

Greetings Sara G, thank you for posting a review on Tripadvisor. We absolutely appreciate your comments. Also, it is great to hear that Janna greeted you with a friendly smile. She is a new addition to our team and we are so fortunate to have her with us. Your review will be shared with the proper departments to address the concerns you posted in your review. We are disappointed to hear that your entire stay was not as great as it could have been, but we are making changes and we hope that you will return to enjoy them. Thank you again and have an awesome day!

Take care,