My family stayed here for the March break (5 nights March 11-16, 2012). We had a great vacation, the resort is very clean and the staff are very friendly and willing to help. The only complaint I would give is that the rooms are in need of a refurbishment, (but are clean). The sofa was very worn, most of the furniture was need of updating. The rooms were clean and the housekeeping staff was super. I would definitely go back. The waterpark area was clean and the staff were friendly. The kids had a super time!
Check in was a breeze, not a problem at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dunes Village is home of the area’s only indoor water parks; 30,000 square feet of water fun! 4 adult-size water slides, water basketball, lazy rivers, kiddie pools, mushroom waterfalls and the list goes on. Tennis buffs stay limber on the tennis court and basketball fans shoot hoops on the basketball court. Children enjoy the year-round supervised activity program, giving parents an opportunity to sit back and relax knowing the kiddies are having fun of their own. Dine in one of the 2 onsite restaurants or sip a cup of coffee from Seattle’s Best Coffee. At the end of the day, our spacious studios, suites and condos are the perfect ending to a great day at this award winning resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Dunes Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dunes Village Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Myrtle Beach
- Dunes Village Resort Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach Dunes Village Resort
- Dunes Village Resort Motel