US$314
US$245
Official Site
Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$161
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$124
US$112
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Atlantic Hotel North(Myrtle Beach)
US$135
  • Pool
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$183
US$177
Priceline
US$429
All reviewsocean frontshort walk to the beachawesome staylaundry roomthe past yearsunitscondovrboupgradesbalconiestubs
Reviewed 10 September 2015

My family and I planned this trip for labor day weekend, and wanted a place that was quiet and within walking distance to the beach. Well I came across Ocean Forest Villas, took a look at what they had to offer and decided to book. We checked in 09/04 and checked out 09/07. Everything was good, a little outdated but we could deal with it. Well my son was sitting on the couch one night and stated he was cold, told me he could use a blanket that was in the closet. So I got it for him, wrapped him up in it and he ended up falling asleep on the couch. As I noticed he was asleep, I took him into the room where the twin beds were located and removed his clothing, put him in some pj's and put the blanket back over him. Well he woke up the next morning with bug bites all over his left leg and the lower left side of his back. I know that these bites were not there prior to the blanket being put on him because he slept in the same room the night before without said blanket and had no issue. Also the bugs were not brought from home because this has never happened before. I have sent in two different comments with no answer leaving different ways to contact me. Work email, personal email, and my cell number. I have gotten NO RESPONSE AT ALL. My trip went from what are we doing today to " dad I am itching and whining all day". Not only did he have the bug bites, I know have to worry if any of these critters were brought home with me. Something that I never had to worry about before. Going to contact the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU and tell them that I have tried to contact this company and they refuse to respond. I am sure they would like to keep the accreditation. Something will be done about this, one way or another. The pissed off guy who stayed in Ocean Forest Villas A-217. O yea its 2015 get some wireless internet for your guests.

Room Tip: don't unless you want bed bugs or whatever kind of critters bit my son
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Samuel P
Reviewed 19 August 2015

This is the second time we stayed at Ocean Forest Villa Resort...our room was very clean and done in of course beach furniture, pictures etc. I have been to Myrtle twice and stayed here both times. No complaints, just wished it would have been longer. The families were all very nice and talkative. Lots of Steeler fans during our week. This is quiet as it is about a mile or so from the boardwalk which is nice. Although some people don't obey the rules. We saw two dogs staying in apts. in our building and the building beside us also had a dog. We weren't allowed to bring our 8lb pooch. Great washer dryer space. Will stay here again when we return to Myrtle. Nice beach, pool gets full at times, but after all it is summer. Enjoyed our stay!

Room Tip: I guess it depends on the owner as to how clean and updated the rooms are when staying. Our room was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kimberly P
Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed with friends at OFVR. The property was clean, quiet and well-maintained. The condo we stayed in had a ocean view and was across the street from the beach. The beach area is uncluttered and quiet. The pool is nice too, although loaded with families and kids. While the property is a bit dated, it was clean and the view just couldn't be beat. We did see a cockroach in the stairwell, but with the humid conditions it would be hard to keep them obliterated. The management has the exterminator spray every Thursday. We would definitely stay here again,

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

We still have 2 nights left ,I have 2 small kids with me and there is cockroach running around !!!!my hubby went to the store because I sent him and that's when that nasty bug came out....I get paralyzed when I see them so I couldn't kill it. It was bigger than my fist!!!! I will not be able to sleep now and the pest control came today!!!!! I hate it.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2015

A great place. Just past all the loud and busy area. Place clean and on the beach. Watched dolphin play from our balcony. Beach is clean and uncluttered. The price is reasonable. Inside is clean and well decorated. All expectations were met and exceeded. We will be back.

Stayed: August 2015
Sands R, Guest Relations Manager at Ocean Forest Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Thank you for your honest and helpful feedback.

We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and found it peaceful.

Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to your next visit.