US$314
US$195
Doubletree.com
US$245
Official Site
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$124
US$112
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$161
Atlantic Hotel North(Myrtle Beach)
US$135
  • Pool
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$183
US$177
Priceline
US$429
1,255 results
All reviewssun suitebedroom condoocean viewpools and hot tubsfull kitchenebonyboardwalk
Reviewed 16 October 2017

First off- we did stay in a privately owned condo (813). I was a little worried after reading reviews about private owned condos and the really slow elevators.....none of which was ever a problem for us. The longest we waited for an elevator was maybe 3 minutes, and that was one time. We loved this place- the staff were so friendly and always greeted us in /out. Everything was very clean- from the lobby, pools, hot tubs, parking garage, etc. I would definitely recommend this The Palace Resort:)

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank jdanville
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Jdanville,

Thank you for leaving such wonderful comments about your most recent stay at the Palace Resort it is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a wonderful experience. I'm glad to hear that everything about your stay was positive and you were well taken care of by our staff. It it always welcoming to read comments such as yours. I hope the next time you visit Myrtle Beach you will make the Palace Resort your # 1 vacation destination. Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We got here Tuesday the 26th of September really loved our room 1002 on the 10th floor all the employees were excellent the room was awesome the elevators were good I got around the room really well I'm a amputee to my rt leg did not have a problem,we will be back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank texas2014
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Texas2014,

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The front desk is excepetionial ...terrence Victor Courtney Kenny jaylon Mona they went out of their way to help me when ever I needed everything there was also
.. even the security guard Leroy was exceptional

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Brad S.,

Reviewed 23 September 2017

That's really the best way to put my feelings about this place. If you have the time to search then keep going...JUST DON'T book here!! The room had furniture that looked like something from a frat house yard sale, our feet stuck to the floor, the base of the commodes was off the floor and not even caulked, and the doorknob came off in our hand every time we tried to get out of the room! The curtains in the master bedroom were rough edged...too long and no hem! The spare room smelled like cat pee! The balcony doors had to be kicked to get to slide open and the blinds in the door out to the one had like 9 slats there were broken in half and just hanging by the pull string. The whole place needed a huge facelift. I usually don't take time to do reviews but the final kicker was the silverware drawer. It was coated in something like corn syrup and and had green mold growing in it! I posted a picture. Our TV remote didn't work... Our unit was owned by the Wave Rider and was #1708. I wish other people had included the unit #s in their reviews. Some of the rooms were nice. One lady heard us griping in the hall and said to have a look at hers. It was like something out of House Beautiful! So beware. The parking is horrible, the elevators were slow and only 2 were working and there is no indoor or heated pool. NO ice machines and no lazy river. Resort my backside! If you have a unit that is specifically recommended to you you may be ok...but otherwise JUST DON'T BOOK HERE! We also had our car broken into in the parking garage and they left us a souvenir! A crack pipe!! For real!! Just....don't.

Room Tip: Get individual feedback on specific rooms!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank JLV1060
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear JLV1060,

Thank you for leaving a comment about your stay at the Palace Resort. Unfortunately you booked your unit through an outside agency which has nothing to do with the Palace Resort LLC. There are several different management companies in the building that are not rented through the front desk. I will like to apologize to you and your family for the problems you encountered during your stay. We do not have access to any of the other management companies rooms so we do not know what they look like. I hope the next time you are in the Myrtle Beach area you will book directly through the front desk. Hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,

Ebony Fraser

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Booked a condo off of a rental company Ocean Breeze Vacations on 12th floor.. so will write my review based on amenities only.. overall this is a nice resort.. friendly workers nice pools, and hot tubs.. grounds are kept clean and has attached parking garage.. only downfall is that their elevators are usually slow and one out of the 3 is broken...so on busy days you will end up waiting awhile.. they have an onsite restaurant and bar with specific hours of operation.. they have vending machines on main floor and coin operated laundry facilities on every other floor.

Room Tip: Most have ocean view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liveforsummer70
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Livefrosummer70

Thank you for your wonderful comments about your most recent stay at the Palace.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything was to your liking. The elevator is not broken they are installing brand new elevators and are doing one at a time. By the time you come back next spring all elevators will be operational and move a lot quicker than in the past. I am looking forward to your next stay with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Best Regards,