Book now, pay at stay
US$195
Doubletree.com
Atlantic Hotel(Myrtle Beach)
US$161
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
US$177
US$123
Hotels.com
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
US$134
US$125
Hotels.com
Atlantic Hotel North(Myrtle Beach)
US$135
  • Pool
US$347
Orbitz.com
1,257 results
All reviewssun suitebedroom condoocean viewpools and hot tubsfull kitchenebonyboardwalk
Reviewed 20 October 2017

The room that we stayed in was perfect! The kitchen was beautiful. It was so nice to have all the comforts of home in our room. There was even a dishwasher, because who wants to do dishes on vacation. Everything was clean. The staff at the hotel were very friendly. The bartender in the hotel bar, Senta, was absolutely amazing. She gave us some wonderful advice on places to go and things to do with our family!!! The young lady who was our "housekeeper" was very sweet! Always willing to go the extra mile for us. The Palace is definitely a perfect place to stay if you have children with you. My children were always treated with the same respect they gave. Like a guest....not a child! We will most definitely be coming back!!!!!

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms have a sunrise view, odd numbers get the sunset!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Selena_0521
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Selenasterlingchevy,

Thank you for leaving a response about your most recent stay at the Palace Resort. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and Senta was the highlight of your vacation. 'm glad to hear that everything about your stay was positive and you were well taken care of by our staff. It it always welcoming to read comments such as yours. I hope the next time you visit Myrtle Beach you will make the Palace Resort your # 1 vacation destination. Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We have been coming to The Palace Resort for many years. All the rooms are individually owned and while all are nice....some are better than others.This year we had the pleasure of meeting Monalisa at the front desk. She is fantastic! Her customer service skills are off the chart! She went above and beyond to make sure our family had the perfect room. The Palace is already a great place and having employees like Monalisa make it even better.

Room Tip: check in early and ask the front desk person about the rooms...ask to see the rooms first!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Frankie M

Dear Frankie M.

Thank you for leaving such wonderful comments about your most recent stay at the Palace Resort it is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a wonderful experience. I'm glad to hear that everything about your stay was positive and you were well taken care of by our staff. It it always welcoming to read comments such as yours. I hope the next time you visit Myrtle Beach you will make the Palace Resort your # 1 vacation destination. Thank you and hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

First off- we did stay in a privately owned condo (813). I was a little worried after reading reviews about private owned condos and the really slow elevators.....none of which was ever a problem for us. The longest we waited for an elevator was maybe 3 minutes, and that was one time. We loved this place- the staff were so friendly and always greeted us in /out. Everything was very clean- from the lobby, pools, hot tubs, parking garage, etc. I would definitely recommend this The Palace Resort:)

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank jdanville
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Dear Jdanville,

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We got here Tuesday the 26th of September really loved our room 1002 on the 10th floor all the employees were excellent the room was awesome the elevators were good I got around the room really well I'm a amputee to my rt leg did not have a problem,we will be back

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank texas2014
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear Texas2014,

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The front desk is excepetionial ...terrence Victor Courtney Kenny jaylon Mona they went out of their way to help me when ever I needed everything there was also
.. even the security guard Leroy was exceptional

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Ebony W, General Manager at The Palace Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Brad S.,