I came here with my elderly father back in February, and knew I wanted to come back in October. I come to MB for my birthday week for the last few years. It’s my solo trip and I love it. Last time I got a 1bedroom so my dad could have the bedroom and I took the couch. This time I got an efficiency for just me. I got room 2205 and when I walked in, it took my breath away. Yes, it was very smalll, but the owner didn’t skimp on decor. The lights, countertop, flooring and bathroom sink were top notch. Oh, I forgot the electric fireplace under tv. Didn’t need it but it’s nice. I’m going to request this unit next time I come. I debated giving out the room number for selfish reasons, but this wouldn’t be fair to the owner.
I don’t know if the sofa is a sofa bed, but I wouldn’t recommend more than 2 people in this room. It’s really nice, but tiny.
Great amenities, 2 pools with a great view of the ocean. The last day, I didn’t really want to lie on the beach but was able to sit on patio so I was able to see and hear the ocean, which is what I live for. I like that the parking deck is connected to the building.
I know that they have to have a certain number of handicapped parking spots, but each level had at least 10, it seemed. They had more than Walmart.
They have a washer and dryer on each floor, you just need 8 quarters. It nice not taking a ton of sand back home.
Oh, I forgot one thing I really appreciated, plenty of light switches and electrical outlets. My God, the kitchen had a whole row across the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palace Resort is a beautifully designed oceanfront resort with outdoor pools, whirlpools, sauna, steam room, exercise room, guest laundry and wonderful ocean views. The spacious oceanfront pool deck allows guests to easily access the beach and enjoy the relaxing ocean. This wonderful resort is just perfect for the active family wanting to get away from it all and still have it all anyway. The kids will love the video arcade room and the adults will love the fitness center and the golf putting green. Come see why Palace Resort is a favorite among south Myrtle Beach visitors! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Palace Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Palace Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Myrtle Beach The Palace
- Palace Resort Myrtle Beach