“Most creative menu in Newberry!”
Review of The Flying Pie - CLOSED

The Flying Pie
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017

20 craft beers on tap, excellent wine menu, house made gelato, & pizza, pasta & paninis. Home made soups, bountiful salads, a great steak and seafood items as well. Fantastic ambiance. Brunch is over the top!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We went during Newberry’s Oktoberfest celebration so everything was crowded. However, we stuck to the menu items - essentially pizza, and still waited forever to get our order. I really thought they forgot about us. Anyway that said, the pizza was pretty good.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We were here with a group and dined in the Luna room. The staff members were very nice and helpful, but the food service was a bit slow. The food was good to very good. I particularly enjoyed the flying pie theme and cute decor. Very nice bathrooms! I recommend the pizza and especially the dessert pizza.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We were looking for an Italian place for dinner. They were out of a few things. We had the crab cakes and a pasta dish. The crab cakes were good, and the pasta was good. We did not have the pizza. The staff were good and the atmosphere was very relaxing.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Needed a reasonable restaurant between Spartanburg South Carolina and Columbia South Carolina to meet my daughter ( 27) and son (24) for his birthday.
This restaurant is about 10 minutes off of interstate 26 and well worth the drive to enjoy delicious pizza.
The prices were reasonable and the decor was much like the restaurant chain,mellow mushroom.
Probably one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten, very tasty lots of cheese and the service was very friendly and prompt as well. By prompt I mean it took 20 minutes for the pizza to come out to us but the crust was delicious and like I mentionef the pizza was delicious so well worth the wait. I will definitely be back!