US$196
Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$192
US$179
The Prince Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$169
Hotels.com
US$184
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$436
US$153
Official Site
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
US$250
US$225
Quality Inn & Suites(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$140
QualityInn
Edgewater Inn(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$149
US$133
Cancelon
La Dolce Vita Villas(North Myrtle Beach)
Book now, pay at stay
US$230
US$220
All reviewsspanish galleonlazy riverroom was cleanhot tubwithin walking distancemain streetbreakfast buffetcleaning staffindoor poolfull size refrigeratora king size bedlabor day weekendgreat beachnorth myrtleeasy access to the beachfamily vacationbalcony
Reviewed 9 April 2012

Stayed here as part of a 3 day golf trip to Myrtle Beach. The hotel is pretty average with everything. There is a strong chemical odor in the lobby of the hotel but I did not notice it on any of the other floor. The pool area was nice. There was a lazy river and a hot tub. I also think there was an indoor pool. We used that outdoor pool area as a pregame spot before going out every night. The rooms were clean and had what we needed. The beds were mediocre at best. The bathroom was nice and large. The water pressure in the shower had a tendency to just drop while taking a shower and the shower heads are pretty low. The room came with a mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave. Good stuff if you ask me. Also had a great working iron and ironing board. We received cleaning services everyday and nothing was stolen. Haha! The breakfast buffet included with the golf package wasn't anything to write home about. There are a couple of bars/clubs onsite. The Spanish Galleon was a bigger club that we didn't get a chance to go to. They wanted a $5 cover even for hotel guests. I don't care about the cover, but as a guest of the hotel I don't think I should have to pay that. There was also 2 other bars, one we went to at around 1am and it was dying/dead. They did have a live band in there though. There are a bunch of other restaurants/bars in the area that are within walking distance so it makes this hotel much more attractive if you are considering staying. A couple of arrests happened at the hotel while we were there. Some domestic abuse incidents and such. Guess that's what happens when you vacation in the South.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank marine2531
Reviewed 3 April 2012

We were skeptical on staying here because it seemed too good to be true for the money. It was not! It was outstanding! We could not be happier and they will get our repeat business!

Room Tip: King size bedroom overlooking the ocean!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wes A
Reviewed 2 April 2012

I booked my room at Ocean Drive Beach Resort on Hotwire so I was unable leave since they already ran my card. I was given the worse room at the hotel because it was a discounted room. They gave me a choice of two rooms, one was very small and next to the electrical room and the other was small on the first floor with no balcony. When I asked for an upgrade say flat out said NO. They claimed they were sold out but the vacancy sign remained on all night. I felt I was treated differently from the other guests because on booked on Hotwire and I felt I was lied to which left a horrible taste in my mouth when I left.

Also, I paid a $15 but did not for what...there was no coffee in the lobby, no newspapers, and tehy did not have towels for the guests. They should just call it a parking fee and I would have been fine with that. Again I left feeling I was taken and not appreciated!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank John B
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We booked this room through hotwire so we couldn't see much about it beforehand. When we got here we were pleasantly surprised to see we got an oceanfront room... Almost all of them are! The rest have ocean view at least!

Clean room! Nice white sheet bed coverings which are more hygienic . I haven't stayed in Myrtle much before but was expecting a bed buggy type place... I checked around just to see but no signs!!! They also have the dust mite covers on mattress AND pillows which this allergic girl loves!

Since we booked on hotwire we didn't know what kind of room we were getting ... When we got to our room we realized that it was two double beds, and as a couple we would rather have king or queen. They switched us right over without a hitch.

The hotel is within walking distance of a few stores and restaurants, which is nice and hwy 17 is not too far away for anything else u might need.

Overall I would recommend this place, and this is coming from someone who was very skeptical!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Banjopickin
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We recently held our annual Convention/Reunion here. The staff was great. Food and meals were excellent. Everything was just as it should be. The view from the room was just what we expected. Would go back to this spot again for this event.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business